𝑭𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑

Today is a special day for the triplets.

It's Friday !

And now just any friday.. today's the day the boys have their very first field trip !

Needless to say that they were very excited, so excited that they couldn't stay still in their chair. They literally flew out their chair and start flying around the kitchen with laughs.

Kristina chuckled and sipped her tea as she watched the trio celebrate their first field trip.

" Okay, boys, calm down." The mother said calmly, making her sons fly back to their chairs and sit back down once they're calm enough.

" Today's your first field trip, so let's get you three prepared." The trio nodded at their mother with big smiles as the redhead then smirked at a small idea.

" First one in the bathroom, get more chocolat chips on their waffles !!" She challenged. The triplets quickly flew out of their seat.

She could hear the trio fight loudly on their way to the bathroom before hearing loud groans of defeat.

" I WIN !!" Brick yelled out from upstairs as his brothers complained.

Kristina just chuckled at them and started preparing the boys' bags.

.
.

"- And finally bug spray. Check !"

The boys cheered as they closed their bags and put on their shoes. They were so excited.

Kristina chuckled at them and handed back their watch. She just upgraded them to take pictures with perfect quality.

" There you go, your watches have been upgraded. Now it's time for you three to get your hair done, and we'll be good to go." She smiled as they reattached their watch and took turns sitting on their mother's lap.

~~

While Kristina was chatting with Ms Keane and the other adults, the triplets were playing with their friends not far from them while waiting for the last ones to arrive before leaving the school.

" Hey Brick, look ! It's your girlfriend !!" Butch teased as Boomer chuckled beside him. Brick, who had his long orange hair styled in a braid tied with a red rubber band, glared at his brothers in annoyance and then turned.

 Brick, who had his long orange hair styled in a braid tied with a red rubber band, glared at his brothers in annoyance and then turned

Morbucks was literally in front of him with a huge smile on her as Brick stepped back by the closeness.

"You again !?" Brick frowned. Morbucks gasped at the boy trio. " I didn't know you three where in this class. This is awesome !" She giggled, her slight lisping present in her voice.

" So you're going to the field trip ? Me too !! We can sit together !!" Brick visibly went pale at the thought.

" Nope !" All was left was a red energy trail as he flew back to his mother and hid behind her leg. Kristina was startled and looked down at her son.