𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌

After some time, the family reached the park. The triplets looked through the windows the green place.

The mother hummed as she finds her usual place to park. She pulls over and smiled.
" Here we are boys ! You can go out now." She unlocked the doors.

The triplets flew out and looked at the peaceful scenery. It was strange for them to be out, without planning to cause trouble or terrorize the citizens.

It was... nice.

" Ace. Car mode: Park." She ordered as she takes out the grocery bags.

" At your service." The trunk opened then the rear seats unfold and then store in the bottom of the car which had opened.
Then got replaced by a unfolding mattress, robotic arms unfold to take out sheets to cover it.

" Woah, when did you install that Momma ?" Brick asked as she sat in the car, on the mattress.
" I always have twenty steps ahead, my Ruby." She said with a smile making Brick blushed at the new nickname.

" How about you three play with this ball while I make lunch ?" She gave the newly brought ball to Brick. The redhead flew away with his blond brother.

" Emerald ? Don't you want to play with your brothers ?" She asked as she saw Butch crawling on the mattress and then laying on his side near her. He shrugged and turned on his stomach with a 'huff!'.

She looks at him worried and leans back more, putting herself completely on the mattress.
" Come on Love.." She took the small boy by the armpits and lift him up to hold him against her. Butch blinked tiredly as his mother rocks him slowly in her arms.

" Am I sick Mama ?" He asked as he grabs her hand and squeezes it against him . She smiled and shake her head.
" I've been watching you since this morning, you're definitely not sick Love." She caresses his belly under his shirt with the hand he kept close to him.

" Sometimes it happens that we feel off for no reason. And that's completely normal." She reassured him as she rubbed his stomach slowly. Butch plays with her clover necklace, looking distracted and elsewhere.

" From time to time, your body needs a break. It makes you feel bad, exhausted or even sad, because it needs enough time to calm down, put your emotions and all your energy back in place.." She changes his position, put his head on her shoulder as she rubs his back.

" It will pass, my Emerald. Don't worry too much.." The raven nodded and sighed heavily.
The mother smiled and hold him up with one arm, the small boy playing distractedly with her necklace.

She then turned to the other twins, the two brothers were distracted by their toys.

Brick kicking the ball around as Boomer was sitting on the grass, imagining stories and scenarios with his stuffed goat.

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

Not very far, a car parks opposite the family, hidden by a tree that separated them from seeing each other.

" See girls, we found the perfect spot." Professor Utonium said as he takes out the picnic blanket.
" Yay !" Bubbles cheered as she flew out the car with her toy octopus.

" You're right Professor, it's a beautiful sunny day !" Blossom said as she sit on the blanket with a book. Buttercup rubbed her eyes and saw Boomer through her blurry vision.

The green girl blinked then rubbed her eyes again. No, she wasn't dreaming. She's really seeing him, just laying there on the grass with his stuffed goat.

" Girls look !" The other PowerPuffs got their sister side and saw the blue RowdyRuff too.
" What is he doing there !?" Blossom whispered making her sisters shrug.