𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑫𝒂𝒚 (𝑷𝒕.𝑻𝒘𝒐)

After his nap, Butch had a lot of energy and decided to go outside. Not very far behind him, a light blond haired girl was anxiously staring.

Long-story-short Bubbles tried to frame Butch from breaking a window but that backfired when the raven walked over with a blue ball in his hand while the one that broke the window was a green ball.

The blond was sent to the Time Out corner with a black eye, she got hit by the said green ball.

..Yeah Butch didn't like being wrongly accused for something he didn't do.

★ 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞★

When lunchtime was here, the children were moved to the canteen where they were arranged in four per table.

The rowdyruffs were with their new friend Mitch, while the powerpuffs had Robin with them.

" I can't believe you three got Time Out !" The brunette said to the girl triplet, Blossom was rubbing an icepack on her Bubbles' swollen eye as she keeps sobbing over it.

" They are so dead.." Buttercup glared over her shoulder at the trio, they will regret hitting her sister.

" Really ? You three have your own rooms ?" Mitch gasped at the triplets who nodded.

" You should come over sometime !" Boomer grinned as his brothers agree. " Yeah, we can ask Momma to let you hang out with us !"
" I'm sure Mama will say yes.."

" Man, I can't wait then !" As soon as the brunette says that, their lunch arrives. Buttercup looked at her green beans with a deep frown before getting an idea.

It's time for a fight !

" Food Fight !!" The green girl throws her beans at one of her classmates, that's when everything went completely nuts.

Food, dessert, drinks...everything was thrown in all directions.

Food reached the triplets and unfortunately Boomer was its victim. The chicken wing slowly slid all the way down his shirt before landing on his shoes, leaving sauce all over them.

Everyone stared at the blond in a heavy silence...before he lift his head to show angry shining blue lazer eyes.

" Who. Threw. That ?"

Not wanting to piss him off even more, they all turned to the strongest of the three sisters who was smirking like she did something right.

" Y O U...will PAY for this !!" The blond tackled the green girl before he punched her in the gut.
But Buttercup wasn't going down without a fight, she kicked him off her making him shriek in pain.

" Why you little-" Brick blows while activating his fire power but his doppelganger gets in the way and counterattacks with her icy breath. But then Blossom got kicked from behind by Butch, hitting Bubbles who was going their way.

" Oof !" Blossom groaned and flew back to attack Boomer, but the blond was prepared and punch right into the ice with his electricity.

The leader definitely didn't expect it, electricity passed through the ice breath and electrocuted her making her scream in pain.

" Blossom !" Bubbles glanced at her sister who was getting teary eyes as she fan her mouth to ease the burning sensation.

The light blond inhales and was about to use her supersonic voice but she was completely stopped by Butch who headbutted her right in the gut.

Bubbles cried out in pain and curled on herself with tears in her eyes.

" Oooowwww !!"
" Bubbles ?!"