𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆

The day started rather normally for the family.
The mother was in the kitchen making breakfast for her children, while the triplets were watching Cartoons in the livingroom.

She pushed her glasses back and hummed. She closed the fridge door and found her raven son floating behind it making her jump in surprise.

" Baby, don't scare me like that !" She giggled.
" You almost gave me a heart attack !" She smiled at him and pull her untied hair back.

" Sorry Mama."
" It's okay, you didn't mean to." She pats his head and goes back to cooking.
Butch flew by her side and hold on her arm, hugging it which of course she didn't mind.

" Ace, finish breakfast. I need to do something.."
" Of course Miss.." Robotic arms unfold all around the kitchen and continue to make the first meal of the day.

" Come here Love.." She pull the green boy in her arms and nuzzled his black messy hair. Butch's small figure melt in his mother arms and hold on her top tightly.

" Thank you Mama.." He mumbled as he still hold on her top.
" You're welcome baby.." She pecked his head and kept him close as she walked in the livingroom.

Her maternal instinct sensed that he was a little tense, maybe a nightmare or a bad feeling, and needed some reassurance.

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

" Ace, house lock plus security dome activation.." A few clicks were heard before the small screen shows that the mods have been activated perfectly without problem.

The vehicle left causing the barrier to close automatically. The mother decided to take her sons to the park, but first, shopping.

The family reached the mall and park. She goes out her seat and opened the back door.
" Come on boys, we buy some stuff then we go to the park."
" Okay Mama / Momma / Mommy !!" The three smiled and flew out the car to her side.

The mother went to take a shopping cart when she noticed there was child sized ones. And that gave her an idea.

" I have a mission for you Loves.." The triplets turn to her, giving her their full attention.
" You're going to take this shopping cart and take what I tell you." The three looked at her then took the cart.

" I want three milk chocolate bars, two cartons of juice, whipped cream and a bag of candy ! You think you can do that ?" She asked seriously like she just gave them the most dangerous thing to do.

The three nodded making her face turn back in her natural warming smile. She lean down and took the three in her arms making them hug her back.

" Okay, be back by the cash registers in 15 minutes. Don't make any trouble, I know you won't disappoint me.." She pecked their head and put them back down. The three smiled at her before flying away.

' That should keep them busy.' She thought and chuckled at them, just flying around with the small cart, it's so cute ! ' Cuties..' She smiled as she put a bag of spaghetti in the basket.

~

" Momma will be happy. We have everything she asked us to take !!" Brick stated as he push the small cart with his brothers inside.

 We have everything she asked us to take !!" Brick stated as he push the small cart with his brothers inside