Chapter One Rough Day

Have you ever felt an itch?

Like one that you can't scratch

It's tempting

It's aggravating

And it won't go away.

I've been clean for a year and five months since my nephews birthday passed.

I live in Russia with my girlfriend, brother Daniil- well not brother just someone I grew close with when I was in rehab and premature babies Name Hazel and Lamont.

Yeah two.

Lyanna have twins; Lamont came out first then Hazel. Both premature. It's been 4months, two weeks and a day since they was born.

Lamont Prince Nikiforov
Hazel Jasmine Nikiforov

She had them in the middle of her 8th month. It scared both of us epically after birth; we had to leave them their for a couple of weeks the doctors told us they wanted to make sure everything was right and healthy when it came to them.

Luck was on our side.

Kinda.

After staying in America for a month or two we decided we wanted to actually go back home

After staying in America for a month or two we decided we wanted to actually go back home. Daniil had the house set and ready for us even finished baby proofing things I didn't get to finish.

The downside my girlfriend been dealing with postpartum depression even though our doctor said it can affect the two of us. I feel like I wasn't affected at all, it just was Lyanna. There's times when I caught her looking in the mirror unhappy, touching her body; she doesn't sleep at night and if she does it's because she cry herself to sleep. I try my best by holding her and trying to talk but she refuses to converse with me. Her mood swings are even worse than when she was pregnant. She is quiet and fine and it's like she snaps and becomes sad out of nowhere.

I remember when she was changing Lamont and couldn't get him to corroborate to put the onesie on she started to cry about it. I asked her did she wanted help but she refused and insisted that she do this herself ranting about if she can't do something so simple then she must be a bad mother.