October 27 2022

You know if only this boy knew. If only he knew that every time I pass him in the halls I smell his cologne I let my brain run circles.
If only he knew that when he texts me that I get butterflies and almost immediately want to click the notification and read what he has to say but I have to "play it cool".
If only he knew how much crying I've done bc of him and other girls. Him getting a gf now likeing one of my bestest friends.
If only he knew how jelous I get when I see him talking to another girl.
If only he knew how much I've fallen for him in 5 months.
And if only he knew how bad I want him, and to have and hold. To have his arms around me. To have those cringe love moments like in those tv shows and to have his hoodies with me so I can have a piece of him with me forever.

Now if only he knew how when he sends me something like "your eyes are beautiful" how I freak out. He might think that I'm ignoring him but really I'm freaking out and beyond smiling I'm so happy.
If only he knew that i would actually die for him. I would die for this boy. That sounds stupid but that's how much I love him. Ppl might say it's too early for to say love but that's how I think if it. If you really do mean it then it's TRUE. I live this boy but I want tell him that bc he would say "let's remain friends." But. I. Love. Him. And now I don't know what to do.

Love y'all,

Allie