( 𝟎𝟕𝟖 ) anger

-  ZOE DIDN'T WASTE  ANY time in running besides Nate to try and get the man cop that had ran off, but she didn't exactly feel good about splitting up with the others when these people couldn't be trusted, when these people had taken Beth, and kep...

- ZOE DIDN'T WASTE ANY time in running besides Nate to try and get the man cop that had ran off, but she didn't exactly feel good about splitting up with the others when these people couldn't be trusted, when these people had taken Beth, and kept Noah prisoner for god knows how long.. The city, in general, also wasn't a place that Zoe wanted to be, it was too large, and you never know who's going to jump out around the corner and attack you - she didn't like the city when all of this first happened, and she still wouldn't choose to live here. She didn't know how many of these people there were, that they were chasing, she didn't know how many had split up to try and get away, and she didn't like it one bit, not when her family were out here and they could be injured at any time by these people. None of this was okay, Zoe hated how they had to look out for people even more than walkers, and she had that it had now become a reality to do so..

With their guns raised, Nate and Zoe went in separate directions, making sure that they had each others backs at the same time as looking for one of the cops that ran off - Nate was staying close to his girl just in case anything happened, but at the same time, looking out for the man that they needed to trade Beth and Carol back with. Nate just wanted to end them all; he knew that he shouldn't be thinking like that, because everyone deserved a chance to live no matter what they have done, but he had gotten past the point where he gave people chances, or even second chances, they had been messed over so many times, that at this point, he didn't want to put his trust in anyone else because he knew that at the end of the day, they would all regret it, like they had done many times after putting their trust in people. He knew that Zoe would be thinking differently, that she would want to give people chances still, even with everything she had been through, and it broke his heart that she still had that light inside of her, because it got everyone nowhere.

Zoe looked back at Nate for an inch of a second to check which direction he was going in, when she heard a shuffle behind her, the girl spinning around to check that direction and aiming her gun over there, already sensing Nate's eyes on her, and hearing him begin to make his way over to her. Once he made it over, the man raised a brow at his girlfriend, who nodded in the direction the noise came from, causing Nate to head over there first, his own gun raised as he began to check the area before Zoe. Nate hated the fact that there was a load of walkers on the ground, lots without body parts, without legs, arms, or even just their heads - he had no idea what had happened here, but it wasn't good, and he just wanted to get Carol and Beth and get the hell out of the city where they were exposed. Being in the city made him feel uncomfortable, and the sooner they all got away from here, the better.

Where the noise came from, a medium sized RV sat, indicating that the man may be hiding from them in there; letting out a low whistle, Zoe followed suit, aiming her gun at the door of the RV as Nate got in position with his hand out ready to open the door, looking back at Zoe, he raised his hand, beginning to count down slowly to indicate when he was going to open up the door to check in there, the girl nodded again, holding her gun up as she kept her eyes securely on the RV. She held her breath as her boyfriend counted down silently as she waited for him to open the door, and when he finally did, she sighed in relief that no one jumped out at that exact second. Holding his hand back up and pointing inside of the RV, Zoe nodded, knowing that he was about to head inside, and she waited for him to do so, before slowly turning back around to watch their surroundings whilst the man was inside of the vehicle.