( 𝟎𝟑𝟏 ) the group of prisoners

—  NATE STAYED BY HIS BROTHER'S SIDE as the prisoners entered the room, having followed the group back to cell block C to treat Hershel and his amputated leg

—  NATE STAYED BY HIS BROTHER'S SIDE as the prisoners entered the room, having followed the group back to cell block C to treat Hershel and his amputated leg. He didn't trust these guys as far as he could throw them, and it seemed that Daryl thought the same thing, as they kept their weapons aimed at the unknown men as they walked in. Zoe stood guard by the main door to the beds as she watched the infraction, allowing her to keep close to Hershel in case they needed anything, but also keeping an eye on the prisoners that threatened their safety. The last thing any of them expected was to find them in here, as they thought it was empty, but this was just another set of bad luck that had seemed to follow the group since the farm. She hoped that her dad would fix this situation and send them on their way, but she had an idea that it wouldn't be that easy, and that these guys won't give up easily.
When her dad came rushing over, he gave her a light tap on the back, silently telling her to lock up after him so the prisoners couldn't get in. She nodded, instantly catching the set of keys that Carl had thrown towards her, before locking the door shut, taking one last look at Nate, before heading back to where Hershel and the others were.

"There ain't nothing for you here." Daryl snapped, as the prisoners argued with them all about wanting to enter the cell block as they claimed it was theirs from their prison days. "Why don't you go back to your own sandbox!" He yelled.

"Hey, hey! Everyone relax." Rick announced, as he joined them all in the room, needing to make it clear to the prisoners that this wasn't their home anymore. "There's no need for this." He said, motioning with his hand for them to drop all of their weapons.

"How many of you in there?" What looked to me the leader, asked Rick.

"That ain't none of your concern." Nate snapped, glaring down at the scummy prisoner he didn't want near the others. Rick raised his hand to calm Nate down, to which he did, taking a deep breath. The thought of any of these men going near Zoe sent him into straight defence mode, and there was no pulling him out of it. He wouldn't relax until they're all gone for good.

The leader sent a glare at Nate, which he returned, before taking a look at the others, "You guys rob a bank or something?" He asked, still holding his gun and aiming it towards Rick as he looked to be their leader. "Why don't you take him to a hospital?" He asked, confused as ever as to why they were all hauled up here. Everyone exchanged a look at the man's words, knowing exactly why he was so weird - he didn't know what was going on out there. But, that just made it even more easier to kick them out..

"How long have you been locked in that cafeteria?" Rick asked, after a few seconds of silence.

"Going on like ten months." The leader of the prisoners answered, sending wary looks to the men in front of him.