Chapter Thirteen

Eva messaged Ray and asked, "What game are you trying to play with me? " while she was contemplating the game she was still playing.

The game I'm Not Dead, But I Love You, Daddy?

"It was evident that he wasn't himself; he was under Alyeah's control, and if that slob was in any way connected to this, it means war!!

Eva really wanted to scream and cry later that night, but she decided to punch a punching bag at the gym instead.

She had a lot of anger inside of her that she had to let out, and she did, sweating like it was a hot summer day.

Her trainer approached and inquired, "Eva, is everything okay?

Do you wish to converse?

She got up, wiped off her sweat, and asked Alberto, "Can we go to the lockers? "

"So she told him everything, and he was pretty shocked to hear what she said, with sweat dripping down both of their faces.

He exclaimed, "Honey, you gotta get this bitch before someone else gets hurt! " with a loud SIGH.

She said yes and walked away, but she didn't hug her sweaty body and say, "You were always like my second father, you know that?

" and left after that.

Texts emerged from the notes.

Unknown appeared in the text: "When you talked to him and told him everything, what in the world were you thinking?

Your situation is now dire!!

This indicates that I am your father and that you will never see him again!!

"- MB