Chapter Sixteen

On one of the saddest days of her life, Eva was just heading home to change.

She asked herself, "Am I mistakenly mistaken my mother for a murder that she did not commit?"

Yes, they did get into a few arguments, but she wouldn't go so far as to kill him, right?

She saw a person wearing a black veil as she was heading to the funeral.

She then asked herself, "Where is she?

She is supposed to be here to help me when I need it?

"Later, she was told to read a poem at her father's funeral: "Thank you guys for being here today to honor the man who had been like my best friend."

I will find you and I will kill you myself, regardless of if it kills me because I would rather be with my father than being here knowing that you're still alive!

Many of you knew him as this funny, charismatic, hardworking, and lovable guy.

To me, he would always be my father.

Now that he's gone, I just have one message for his killer: "I will find you and I will kill you myself!

"The stunned members of the audience wondered, "How could you say such things?

"They were aware that she was the father's child, but everything has changed.

"I'm so sorry for your father's loss if there's anything I can do to express my condolences you just name it" was the message on her bed later that night when they had a get-together at the house.

She went upstairs for just a minute to take off her jewelry before everyone arrived.

As she was getting ready for bed, I sat down and wrote her back, "if you tell me everything this charade will be over but if you don't you're goingThat fine evening, I snuck out of my window and met this figure who looked like a human, and when he took off his hood, it was him...

The boy I was crushing on, the boy I wanted to marry, and the boy I fell in love...

I turned white as a ghost, pale as a vampire, and looked like I hadn't left my house in days.

Two can play the MB game as well.

All you need to know are the rules.

I looked at him with total disgust and rage, clenched my fist as if I were about to punch him, and then I asked, "So you're still working for her?

You are still her operatives, and you endured this?

David opened his mouth, "how could I disobey my mother?

" "I just still can't believe you after our breakup that you still ran back to little old MB," he said.

She was shocked, and she opened her mouth wide.

She didn't say anything.

She thought to herself, "So all this time I thought it was Aaliyah that did it, but now I figure out that it is the guy who I was almost at the marries mother?

"To be fair, she didn't even look at this woman before they got married, which was just as disheartening as our response, "I can't believe your mother was the one who sabotaged my family and you wanted me to marry you, what kind of person do you think I am?

"I suppose she thought she wouldn't figure it out because she was blonde.

However, she recognized the shadow as...

His mother as it moved toward her.

Before she opened her mouth, she had a few words for his mother: "So you're with a girl I heard so much about oh hi I am Mrs.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Hollingsworth.

How are you doing?

"After a loved one had been killed, she thought, no one could be that nice.

She was still in shock.

Mrs.

was extremely perplexed andHollingsworth said to her, "Why don't you come inside for some cookies sweetie?

" as she wrapped her arm around her.

She intended to run, kick, and scream, but she waited for clarification before acting.

She was about to find out, even though she had no idea what she was getting herself into.