Chapter Eighteen

"You know, when all of this happened, I thought I would never see my father again because my killer was still out there and couldn't be found.

Now that I'm getting messages from it and talking to it, it's much easier to make deals with it, but sometimes you just want to watch the world burn and hope you're the only one standing.

""Sometimes I feel like this is Chase is impossible to win," I thought as I awoke in that fuchsia pink bed earlier in the day.

Regarding the game it is forcing me to play and the clues it has given me, it cannot be won.

When I was finished writing, I went downstairs to get breakfast.

When I saw Louis in the carriageway, I asked him in a grim voice, "What's wrong honey, did you and him break up, do you and him get back together, is he making you move out?

" and saw him pondering what could have been him and his husband.

He sat down and began talking, "I just don't know where things went wrong we were such a good couple I don't even think we ever fought until now things are just going in a downward spiral but I'm glad that you are here," and he had no response for me because he was sobbing in control in his purple robe.

"Why is it always watching me or better yet knowing when I'm going to do next is there a camera somewhere or is it sending its little spies after me?

" she thought as she crumpled up the note as she wanted to go upstairs to change and take Lewis shopping.

"Oh what a nice little sentiment you did there going out shopping with One of your gay best friends i'll be sure to ensure that he picks out something nice I'll be waiting –MB""Sometimes I just want to watch the world burn and I want to MB to burn with that whomever that may be i'm just so sick and tired of for constant lying and the constant notes and secrecy that I'm not making a joke out of it sometimes I just wanna watch the world burn and nothing would make me happier," I wrote in my journal as I sat down once more on the fuchsia bed.

I therefore went downstairs and inquired of Luis, "Are you prepared to go?

"So we got in the car and drove to Barn Mice.

The store clerk pointed us to the register and said, "an anonymous tip picked this out for you, it said that this fine gentleman right here would like it please, please go try it on.

" She screamed a lot and then said, "whoever this is I am going to find them and kill them myself!

" when we entered.

With his newly acquired suit, Louis told Evelyn, "darling, let me go buy you lunch it's the least I can do after you got me the suit.

" After they left, they went to a restaurant called THE PIG, which is where all the fancy gay people hang out.

She was having the time of her life with the free drinks, the sexy waiters, and the nonstop entertainment.

She was having so much fun that she barely remembered what had happened in her life that day.

After the fun was over, they went to see the movie "Love Me Dearly," which was about two gay people falling in love all over again.

That movie made his heart so happy that he didn't even remember his previous love.

But Sometimes You Just Want to Watch the World Burn