Chapter Seventeen

He couldn't have done it?

I mean even if he was living with a psychotic mother doesn't mean he's that way, right?

" "It took me a while to comprehend the idea of my ex as a suspect.
"
"Soon thereafter at Lewis' home I sat on the fuchsia bed and spread out photos of the individuals that I thought killed my father.

.

.

First was my mom the person who never cherished me as a girl, then, at that point, was my ex who was fantastic at first however at that point I understood he was a JERK lastly there was his mom who showed up sweet yet was bringing up a total maniacal child like herself..I expected to figure this thing out I mean I make myself insane at night.
Later that day I went to the first floor and turned on the television and unexpectedly I heard a clamor I saw somebody in the kitchen running with a blade towards me and afterward I fell on the floor not seeing who it was...

I shouted for help "HELP!

I Cannot GET UP, I Assume I Really want A Specialist!

"I wondered, "could this killer actually be willing to take off its mask and revile itself to me?" when that figure stopped running to help me.

The voice said, "Two can keep a secret in this game, but I'm going to show you what I want you to do next.

" A note with the words "I Just Want to See the World Burn" appeared on the floor, which the masked figure had dropped while he was running.