20. Lord Five

How You Get The Girl // Jacaerys Velaryon out now!

'Ser bronn... ser bronn...' Podrick said coming into the brothel house.

'I didn't hear that.' Bronn told him

'My apologies.' Podrick said keeping his head down

'Back away and keep backing away until you're outside of this fine establishment and back away some more.' Bronn told him.

'Lord Tyrion sent me.' Podrick said nervously.

'I will murder you boy.' Bronn warned.

'He said it was a matter of life and death.' Podrick said Bronn begrudgingly pulled away from the whore so much for his fun.

+++++

Bronn looked to Podrick as they got to Tyrion's room.

'Look at these two shining warriors a shining knight and a who is it to who cares.' Bronn said, hand on the hilt of his sword.

'Ser meryn Trant.' He corrected.

'Ser Bronn of the black water.' he informed them

'You're no knight.' The knight that was guarding the door informed him pompously.

'Ser bronn of the Blackwater was knighted by the king himself.' Podrick informed them.

'You are an up jumped cutthroat.' Trant said

'That's exactly who I am.' Bronn agreed 'and you are a grump in a fancy armor... who's better at beating little girls then fighting men now I have an appointment with Lord Tyrion.' Bronn informed them.

'You put your hands on that door and you lose the hand.' the knight said as Bronn reached behind him for his blade but the door opened and cersei walked out her knights followed after her Tyrion stood at the door.

'come, we have work to do.' Tyrion instructed.

+

'As much as I appreciate a walk in the sunshine your lordship I am wondering why you sent for me...' bronn pondered annoyed he was about to be cunt deep.

"As am I?" Five questioned.

"I didn't want you I wanted Storm." Tyrion told him. "You are a child."

"I am more a man than you." Five informed him smugly.

"Podrick why did you bring this one?" Tyrion asked.

"I'm sorry my lord, Lord Five-" Podrick began and Five chuckled.

"No, keep going I like that. Lord Five." Five mused.

"Lord Five," Podrick repeated slowly. "Said that his sister was unavailable."

"Fine." Tyrion grumbled. 'A number of people in the city want to kill me and you both are here to protect me.' Tyrion told him

'I've been doing that for a while now...' Bronn remarked.

'You grow bored protecting me?' Tyrion questioned.

'I grow poor protecting you.'

'Poor? Poor under my patronage you have become a knight and you serve as commander of the city watch.' Tyrion reminded him.

'Briefly.' he added

'I am sure you filled your pockets.' Tyrion told him.

'And now my pockets are empty.' Bronn told him 'you gave me a taste for the finer things and if you want me to carry on protecting you, you have to pay more."

"I like money, I want whatever he is getting." Five agreed.

'I thought we were friends.' Tyrion questioned Bronn.

'We are.' Bronn agreed 'but I am sell sword. I sell my sword. I don't loan it out to friends.'

'How much?' Tyrion questioned

'Double. I'm a knight now I must be worth double.' Bronn told him.

'I dont even know how much am I paying you now.' tyrion informed him

'Which means you can afford it.' Bronn said

"Great, same goes for me." Five agreed.

"I don't even know what you can do besides run your mouth." Tyrion reminded him.

"I happen to be a very skilled fighter. I could probably kick this ones ass with my eyes closed." Five nodded to Bronn. Podrick looked between them nervously.

"It is against my code to hit children and women." Bronn informed him.

"Lucky me then." Five remarked and Bronn was flat on his back before he had a moment to think. "What do you say? I think I'm worth double whatever you are paying not." Five mused.

+

"I'm not your pet." Storm sneered. "You can't just summon me."

"Yet you came." Tywin remarked.

"What do you want, Tywin?" Storm crossed her arms across her chest impatiently.

"I wanted to pay you for your services. I would like to keep you at kings landing, you and your brother may reside here and do as you please but when the next idiot comes trying to steal the throne, I need a raging Storm to be ready." Tywin informed her. "What do you say?"

"Deal." Storm agreed shaking his hand. "But no dresses. I don't like them."

"I can find other... suitable clothes." Tywin agreed.

"No dresses." Storm demanded. "You don't want to see me angry."

"Agreed." Tywin assured. "I will have more comfortable clothes made up for you."

"Great." Storm agreed heading to the door.

"One more thing." Storm stopped letting out a heavy sigh. "Who are you loyal to Storm Hargreeves?" She turned slowly on her heels to look at him.

"The biggest paycheck, Tywin." Storm told him honestly.