Chapter one - Sophie

SOPHIE'S POV

*****

I walked through the room, to see my best friends Kourtney and Oliwia there. It was early one saturday morning and it was my turn to make breakfast for my flatmates. They stood infront of the cooker tapping their feet with their arms crossed.

'bacon sadwich for me please soph!' Said kourtney. 'Same here' said oilwia, as she slumped onto the sette. 'Look!' She squealed, as her boyfriend walked on infront of her. On the TV. You see, oliwia was one lucky girl, she was Niall Horan's girlfriend. They are so cute together, and he's all oliwia will talk about. Him and her at the movies, him and her out for dinner, him and her... Well, you know. But me and kourtney are so happy for her, i dont think ive ever seen her so happy in my life! As for me and Kourt, i'm happy in my relationship with ollie but he played hard to get. Kourtney is single and ready to mingle but me and oliwia have a plan for that.

Kourt and Oliwia sat up on the sofa as i handed them their sandwiches. 'Right girlies, im off to tesco, wheres the shopping money?' I said. Oliwia and Kourtney looked at each other in a way that lead me to believe they had done something wrong. 'Tell me where the money is Kourtney' i warned. She knew i was getting mad beacause i addressed her by her full name. 'We...errr... I promise it was worth i-'

'Im going upstairs and the money best be on the table by the time i come down again' i warned. Oliwia looked guilty and as i shut the door i heard her say 'i told you not to take the money you fuckwit' and kourtney replied, 'yeah well, who cares we had fun didn't we?' I swear. Sometimes i feel like i am respnsible for those pair.

After failing to materialize the £70 They owed me, i took money from the holiday fund. I was going to send them both to the shop but that would be a mistake beacuse i know that they wouldnt come back with anything productive. Probably just sweets and buy some condoms to blow up or something.

I came back to find Niall snogging the face off Oliwia. I gestured to kourtney to come upstairs and she did. We took out some condoms and pierced the packet to make a hole at the bottom, and threw it on Oliwias bed. Haha, so funny. We heard them coming upstairs so we dashed out of her room. They went in and shut the door. Giggling, me and Kourtney listened the condom pack being opened. Tut tut, Niall should bring his own. He should know not to trust us by now. We sneaked off and we ended up crashing on the sofas after watching a film.

As Niall and Oliwia came down, me and kourt wolf whistled at them. Niall was already dressed but Oliwia was looking cute in her dressing gown and messy bun. 'Going somewhere?' I asked, and Niall Replied 'yeah, off to meet the boys. See you soon, yeah?

'Bye' we chanted.

Niall left and Oliwia looked concerned. 'Guys, can you take me to the chemist? I need the morning after pill' she blushed. Kourtney gave me a sly look and i knew that this was a result of what we did. Oops. He was supposed to realise.

We took her down to the chemist and the lady serving us looked at me dissaprovingly. (Of course i had to buy it) 'what?' I asked. She gave me a dirty look, so i said 'Dont look at me like I'M the reason you have to work here and your ponytails shorter than februrary' i felt a bit mean then so i ran out the shop and handed Oliwia the bag. 'Thanks' she smiled.

Kourtney told Oliwia how to take it, but i dissaproved. She didnt read the instructions! 'Oliwia you do know that it isnt always 100% effective' i said. 'Stop worrying her soph' said kourtney. She was right.

I suppose i had always been the more responsible one of the trio, but when it came to advice (which me and oliwia always needed) kourtney was the one we turned to, and was ou rock when we were heatbroken. She bad always been wary about any boyfriends me and oliwia had, she always knew if they had 'bad vibes' and somehow knew if they were going to break our hearts. Of course, she was always right (not that i like to admit it) but she was never the one to say 'i told you so'. I guess in some ways she can be a bit too wary, she wont let herself get into a serious relationship and has flings. She says that is what she wants, but i know that she will want kids one day.

Anyway, we were on our way home in kourtney's car (her dad had bought her this amazing land rover and she wouldn't let anyone drive it but her. Well, she can carry on thinking that ive never used it) and Oliwia was still a bit down. 'Some may argue that what i just did is abortion' she said, starting to stifle a cry. 'Awww Oliwia don't worry about it, do you know how many people take that everyday?' Said Kourtney, trying to be as reassuring as possible from the front seat. I hugged Oliwia and tried to comfort her, but i dont think we could have done anything to really ease what she felt inside.

Back in our flat, we tried to keep Oliwias mind on something else. I taught Kourtney and Oliwia how to make pancakes and they made such a mess, then refused to clean it up. I got them to do it eventually, after doing most of it myself.

At about 8pm, Niall came round. 'Hey' we choroused. Niall came and sat under the duvet on the sofa, next to me and Oliwia. 'Hey' he said, givig us all a hug. 'So... Iv'e been thinking quite alot lately' he began to Oliwia, 'its been a while since we've been on a date' Oliwia looked shocked. 'It's true!' She said. 'Leave it to us' said Kourtney. So that was that, we were in charge of Oliwia and Niall's date.