Chapter 14 - Missing

Louis POV

**********

I ran out of the hotel room, slamming the door behind me. I ran, not listening to anyone shouting after me, just running. I had no idea where i was going to go, but i has to go somewhere. I got out of the hotel and looked around me. The world seemed so normal, unlike my life, everything that had just happened. The tears streamed down my face, as i ran, but to nowhere.

Eventually i got a stitch, and stopped running. I sat on a near bench and tried to clear my head. How could she do this to me? Why? She's carrying my twins, and the girl gets drunk, then kisses another boy! And how the fuck am i supposed to know if they didnt do more than that!?

I was still sitting on the bench, sobbing, when my phone vibrated, making me jump. Caller ID: Harry. I answered it and immediately regretted it.

'What harry?'

'LOUIS TOMLINSON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?'

'Shut up harry' i said, before hanging up. The phone immediately started ringing again, so i turned it over. I couldn't be dealing with him now.

After about 15 minutes of sitting on the bench and staring into space, i heard footsteps behind me. I instinctively turned around, to find kourtney standing there. I turned back around, placing my head in my hands and sobbing. I could hear her crying behind me. 'Louis I'm so sorry' she said. I didnt reply to her. I didnt want to talk to her. 'How could you do this to me?' I asked her, hoping she wouldn't hear me. Of course, she did. 'Lou, i dont know what to say, I can't justify what I did' she whimpered. 'Yeah, well, maybe you should have thought about it before' i said. I heard her come next to me, and sit on the bench. I shuffled over, away from her, before getting up and running again. Kourtney didnt bother running after me, she sat there, dumbfounded.

I ran some more before hailing a cab, and jumping in. I gave the driver my adress, and he immediately started driving. It gave me a good 25 minutes to clear my head. Had I overreacted? Was kourtney truly sorry, and was she crying becuase she meant it, or because she's pregnant and her hormones are all over the place? What did i do next?

I silently paid the fare before walking into my home. There was no one there, i live my myself. I had wanted to change that, live her with kourtney and our children. I sat on the sofa and sobbed for over half an hour, before i heard someone unlock the front door. Only one other person had my keys.

'Lou' said kourtney. She sat next to me. I didnt look at her. 'Are the babies ok? I asked her. 'Of course' she said. How dare she say of course, doesn't she realise what she could have done?

I lay back on the sofa, staring at the ceiling. 'What do you want?' I asked her. 'I want to make it right' she replied. She talked for about 10 minutes, telling me how truly sorry she was, telling me how it would never happen again, she didnt know what she was thinking, blah de blah de blah. To be honest, i hate fighting with kourtney, she's the love of my life and i could never lose her. I had to show her that i was gonna fight for her. She was still crying and apologising when I leaned in and kissed her.

She didnt object, and the tears stopped falling from her eyes. I cupped her cheeks in my hands. 'I love you' i said. 'I love you too louis' whispered kourtney.