Chapter 11 - new start

KOURTNEY'S POV

****************

After the meal, niall,zayn and Liam went home, but me, sophie, Lou and harry decided to book into a hotel. We chose a nice one, and we approached the reception desk. Louis had his arm protectively wrapped around my waist. Harry spoke to the receptionist. 'How many rooms lou?' He asked louis. 'Book one of the ones where it has 2 bedrooms, but one room.. If you know what I mean?' Harry laughed. 'One of those then please!' he said to the receptionist. She chuckled, and handed harry a key. 'Room 506' she said. 'Thanks, love' said harry. We took the lift up to our room on the 5th floor. It was amazing. A massive flat screen filled one wall, and there were two doors leading off. Louis, being louis, he checked them both out. 'Which ones yours lou?' Harry teased him. 'They're both the same' he chuckled. We all sat down on the sofa opposite the T.V, and flicked through the channels. In the end, sophie put 'love, actually' on. This was one of my favourite movies, but it was guaranteed that i would start crying. Harry and louis sat in the middle, i sat next to Lou and sophie next to harry. About half way through the movie, Lou whispered into my ear. The telly was loud so nobody else could hear. 'Babe lets not watch the movie' he said. I'm sure hes said that to me before, i just couldn't remember exactly where. 'You don't like watching movies all the way through do you?' I teased. He held me tighter and i could feel his warm breath on my neck. He turned his head towards me, nuzzling into my neck. It made me giggle, a bit loudly beacuse sophie and harry looked at me. 'Shh!' Said harry. 'Don't play innocent with me, lover boy!' Said Lou. Oh my god i feel for sophie so much, she must be so embarrassed. Wait, she hasn't told me anything about her and harry! Lou stopped, embarrassed. He got up. 'Snacks?' He asked us all. 'Ill help you' said harry. I took my chance. I moved closer to sophie. 'You didnt tell me anything about this' i said. 'I have no idea what you are talking about' she said, trying to act innocent. Even in the dim light, i could still make out her blushing. 'Kourtney i didnt tell you beacuse that's not the only part' she continued. I was really confused. 'Carry on' i said. 'I was a virgin before yesturday' she whispered.

Wait, what? She can't have been, i mean what about ollie? Actually, i dont recall her saying anything about him. 'Does harry know?' I asked her. 'Yeah, he was such a gentleman' she giggled. 'Speaking of which, you didnt tell me about the event that got you knocked up either' she smirked. I should have seen it coming. 'I dont know what you are referring to' i remarked. Sophie laughed. 'Don't you dare act stupid with me' she raised her eyebrow, making me laugh. 'Well, you do the math' i said, laughing.

LOUIS' POV

************

I went down to reception with harry, to try and find a shop for some snacks. 'So lou' he said. 'You've been a naughty boy lately!' He smirked. 'How very mature, styles' i laughed. 'Do I need to mention your love life?' I continued. Harry blushed at that. Oh my god! He did not tell me! the bastard! 'Oh my god!' I thought aloud. Harry turned around, embarrassed. 'Yeah we'll we don't need to talk about that' he blushed. 'You, you two...' I didnt finish. 'Did it, yes, now lets change the subject' he said, embarrassed. I began to tease him, saying stuff like 'aww first time memories' to which harry replied. 'Well yes, you could say that' i knew what he was talking about. 'Aye! Good on you, mate!' I said. We eventually found the shop, where of course, we splashed out on what seemed like hundreds of packets of sweets, chocolate, and other confectionary. I started to be immature, throwing packets of condoms at harry, until we actually got kicked out of the shop. Harry suddenly stopped laughing, and froze. 'Harry what's wrong mate?' I asked. He didnt reply, he ran as fast as he could, presumably to the hotel room. I was really confused. I slowly made my way to the lift, where a girl of about 15 was. 'Oh my god, you're louis tomlinson!' She squealed. 'Haha, i know, I get reminded all the time' i said. I took a picture with her and she smiled from ear to ear. 'Erm louis can i ask you something?' The girl said. 'Sure hun! Go for it'

'The other day i thought i saw you leave the hospital with your girlfriend.. Kourtney is it?' I couldn't deny that it was me. 'Yea it was us hun, but there's nothing to worry about' i said. That wasnt exactly lying was it? 'Oh ok' she said. I walked out of the lift and headed for our hotel room.