Chapter 17 - Bye, Bye Apartment

Kourtney's POV

****************

I woke up the next day, Louis right beside me. I tried to remove my body from his arms that were snaked around my waist without waking him, although my stomach was pretty big now so I was a bit clumsy. 'Morning babe' he said, sleepily. 'Morning' I replied. He released me from his grip, and I stood up. 'Where are you going babe?' He asked. 'Just to get some food, and see if the others are awake'

'Do you want me to come?'

'No it's fine'

'Sure?'

'Sure'

I walked out of my room where Lou and I slept, and made my way to Sophie's room. I knocked on the door to check if she was awake, but Harry's voice answered me. 'Hello?' He said. 'Morning haz, it's Kourt'

'Come in hun'

I walked into the room where Harry had shaken sophie awake. 'Morning Kourt' she said. 'Morning'

Sophie released herself from Harry's grip. That's exactly how I woke up next to Louis this morning. His arms around my waist. I started to laugh. 'We did it again didn't we?' Said sophie. 'Yep,that's exactly how me and Lou slept last night' sophie laughed, and Harry rolled his eyes. He still doesn't believe us that we can read each others minds. Me and sophie have been doing that for about ten years, so it's normal for us now.

'Want some breakfast?' I asked them. 'Let me' said harry, pulling himself out of the bed. 'We'll follow' said sophie. Harry made his way out of the room. 'At least your boyfriend is making is breakfast. I'm pregnant yet mines still lying in bed' I said, laughing. 'How are you feeling?' Sophie asked me. 'I'm fine, just morning sickness, you know?'

'Well I dont, but, you know'

'Yes, I know' we laughed. 'You're getting pretty big for three and a half months gone' she stated. I looked at my stomach. 'I know right? I better not have fat twins!'

'Didn't you say you had an appointment sometime soon?' She was right. I was so caught up in my life with Louis that I completely forgot. I opened up the calendar on my iPhone. 'It's tomorrow at twelve' i told her. 'Want me to come?'

'Sure' at that moment Harry came back into our room. 'Girls, I thought you were following? Pancakes are ready!'

We went downstairs and joined oliwia, niall, Lou (who had dragged himself out of bed, probably helped by Harry) and the master chef himself, Harry. We ate the apple pancakes that he made for us all in almost silence. 'So what's going to happen to this place now?' Asked Oliwia. 'Well I suppose we could sell it and split the money?' Sophie suggested. 'Good idea' I agreed. After we had finished, us girls went upstairs to pack. I didn't have much, just the minimal clothes in my wardrobe, some makeup, and other things along those lines. After a while, Louis came up. 'I can't let a pregnant lady do it all by herself now, can i?' He teased. So I sat on the bed while Louis packed the rest of my things. 'Hey lou, do you think I'm big for twins at three and a half months?'

'Hmm... I couldn't say from expirence'

'Yeah that doesn't help, Lou. I haven't had experience either!'

'Oh, sorry. Who told you that you're big?'

'Sophie said it'

'Well, I don't know. Why don't you check tomorrow at that appointment?'

'I will. Wait, how did you remember that?'

'I heard you and Soph talking about it'

'Will you not eavesdrop into our conversations thank you'