🎩✨Magician's Assistant🎩✨

Anne's POV

I adjusted my suit as I took a deep breath.

Anne:Let's get this show started!

I said as the curtain in front of me rose up. The audience cheered for me as I smiled at them.

Anne:I'm glad that you all are in high spirits because I need to hear you scream when I do this-

I said as I teleported right next to a woman who was sitting in the audience, using one of my tricks. The woman let out a shriek in surprise as the rest of the audience cheered. I smiled as I winked at the woman before walking to the corner of the room.

Anne:As you all know that I have recently received an award for my exceptional skills as a magician and let me tell you that I wouldn't have been able to achieve all this if it wasn't for your support, so u have my utmost gratitude.

I said bowing in front of an old man who was looking around the auditorium and then at me with sparkling eyes. I pulled out a bouquet of flowers from thin air as I handed it to him. He looked at the bouquet in awe as he politely accepted it. He seemed to be really enjoying the show I was putting on, with a genuine smile on his face. Afterall, who doesn't love a bit of magic. I walked to an empty chair in another corner of the room as I began pulling out a huge golden cloth from my tiny pocket. I placed it neatly on the empty chair, covering it fully.

Anne:This award was a result of my hard work and your support and also, what is a magician without their assistant! Everybody, I would like you to welcome my gorgeous assistant who has always helped me on stage and off stage.

I pulled the cloth off the chair, revealing an absolute goddess sitting on it with his fine ass perked up and his smooth and sexy legs that were covered in stockings, stretched out.

(Just imagine his outfit the same as I posted in the previous chapter).

He extended his hand for me to take. I chuckled at him as I took his hand in mine and gave it a gentle peck. The audience cheered and whistled. I know they weren't cheering for the trick I pulled but for my bombass assistant.

He stood up from the chair as he smiled and bowed at everyone as their cheers got louder. I scanned the audience and I could clearly see a few men ogling at my assistant and some women were also staring at him in awe. Well, that is indeed his speciality, gathering attention wherever he goes.

Later

Anne:Thank you everybody, for coming to my show today. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

I bowed as the curtain fell. I let out a sigh before taking my gloves off and throwing them on the floor. Ezra bent down to pick em up as he followed after me.

Ezra:You didn't have to scare that kid that bad, you know?
Anne:He was questioning my skills, he should be thankful I didn't scare him enough to shit his pants. Although, I know he still peed em.

I smirked as Ezra rolled his eyes.

Anne:I swear, kids are the worst. People say that they are little angels sent from heaven but they're nothing but little goblins from hell.

I entered my dressing room and took off my coat as I looked around for the coat rack but Ezra took it from my hands as he placed it in it's right place. I walked into the bathroom and splashed my face with some water. I looked at myself in the mirror as I got lost in my thoughts. After a while I snapped out of it when I felt the water splash on my white shirt.

Anne:Stupid tap!

I walked out of the the bathroom as Ezra's eyes trailed down my abdomen that was visible through my wet shirt. He gently bit his bottom lip before walking towards me and seductively wrapping his hands around my collar. He slowly started to unbutton my shirt while staring into my eyes with lust. I paid no mind to his current behavior because this was pretty usual.