🌙Moonlight Mates Pt. 2🌙

Ezra's POV

Ezra woke up and looked around. He was back in his room. Suddenly,  the events of last night rushed to his mind and he couldn't help but sniffle. Tears rushed down his face as he cried hysterically.

Ezra:She didn't want me after all. Of course she left me, because who would want me as a mate!

He touched the mark on his neck.

Ezra:At least I have this mark to remember her. She didn't reject me immediately like I thought she would but at least she left after marking me which means we're still connected. It hurts but it's ok, at least I have something that connects me to her.

He cried harder before he was cut off by the yelling from outside.

Papa:Now that you're here, would you care to explain why you showed up at my house last morning with my son unconscious in your hands and a boner between your legs!

Ezra got out of his bed to hear better.

Dad:I suppose she is his mate. And it appears that she was the first to mark our son.

Papa:Don't tell me you slept with my son right after the transformation and hurt him! I swear I'll kill you!

Anne:I would never do that to him! He got drunk on my pheromones and went out of control, that's why I had to hit a nerve to make him faint and I brought him straight here. I didn't do anything to your-

Anne was cut off when a familiar scent invaded her nose. Her head snapped in a particular direction as she saw Ezra peeking into the kitchen from behind the wall. Anne was next him with the blink of an eye as she looked at him worried.

Anne:Ez, what's wrong? Were you crying? Does it still hurt?

She said wiping his tears. Ezra didn't say anything but hugged her and sobbed really hard.

Ezra:I thought you left me.

Anne:What? Love, I'd never. I had to make you faint or I would've lost control and actually slept with you. I didn't wanted to hurt you because of my stupid desires that's why I did that. I didn't wanted to leave you but I figured you would be safer with your parents for now.

Ezra sighed in relief but continued to sob as Anne patted his back while holding him in her arms. After a while Ezra stopped crying and looked up at Anne.

Ezra:I must look very ugly crying right now.

Anne:Everybody looks ugly while crying but you, I love your glossy eyes and your tear stained cheeks, you look like a painting came to life, not that i want you to cry a lot.

She said while taking out a handkerchief from her pocket and cleaning his tears and snot from his nose as Ezra looked down in embarrassment and hugged her to hide his embarrassed face.

*AHEM*

They heard Ezra's father clear his throat as his head snapped in their direction and he blushed even more after watching him smirk.

Dad:So my advice did work. I won't expect nothing less, I'm always right.

He said smugly.

Papa:Ez dear, is this the truth that she is your mate?

Ezra:Yes Papa.

Papa:Did she hurt you last night?

Ezra:No Papa, I was in a delicate condition yesterday and her pheromones got too much at some point so I kinda got out of control but she never lost control and I just know she brought me here without touching me. I trust her.