🔱👹Demon Mate Pt.1🔱👹

Ian's POV

I sighed in exhaustion as I parked my car in the garage. 

Ian:Another exhausting day at work. Every bone in my body fucking hurts!

Ian said as he got out of his car and locked it. He made his way inside his house after unlocking the door. He washed himself up even though he didn't wanted to, before putting on a boxer and crawling into his bed. He grabbed his soft and warm blanket and wrapped himself up in it. He tossed and turned for a while and as soon as he found the right position, he fell asleep in seconds.

???:Ian.....Ian....

Ian heard a husky whisper in his sleep but his body was so tired that he didn't even bothered to open his eyes or move a muscle and check out who was calling for him. Suddenly, the whispers stopped and he started to slip back into his slumber.

As Ian was sleeping, the door to his bedroom creaked open and the whole room seemed chilly all of a sudden. The sheer drop in the temperature was enough to make fog come out of Ian's mouth as he exhaled. But it seemed that this was still not enough to wake him up. Suddenly, a burst of darkness came, snuffing out all of the lights in the hallway to his bedroom.

It was completely dark in his house except for his room because of the full moon shining through his window, lighting his room dimly. Through the darkness in the hallway, a gush of hot wind left his room in a mess. All his paperwork was scattered on the floor, along with some of his other belongings.

Soon, a tiny little tentacle that seemed to be made of dark smoke emerged from the doorway, followed by another set of tentacles emerging one after the another. They all crawled across the room slowly, as if inspecting the surroundings as they made their way to the bed. They slowly crawled up the bed as one of the tentacles gently swiped Ian's feet that were peeking out the blanket before making it's way inside the blanket and up his thigh. Another tentacle sneaked inside the blanket and slowly ripped it off Ian's body, revealing his almost naked figure underneath. The tentacles wriggled around, as if pleased by the sight.

A tentacle turned Ian over to face the ceiling. The black tentacles started to feel all over Ian's body, exploring everything that was there. A tentacle made it's way to Ian's chest as it circled around one of his nipples. Ian sucked in a sharp breath, as if aware of what was coming, even though he was still for some reason fast asleep. The tentacle caressed and tugged at his nipple as another one joined the act. Now two of the tentacles were playing with Ian's chest, giving his nipples a few smacks every now and then, making them go all red and swollen but it didn't hurt Ian. Oh it did an entirely opposite thing to him, as blood rushed to a certain part of his body.

The third tentacle caressed his tummy before circling around his belly button, moving down his torso to his waistband as it yanked the boxers off Ian. Two of the tentacles proceeded to caress his thighs before wrapping around them in a firm grip and parting his legs a bit. The third tentacle then proceeded to rub against Ian's dick before wrapping around it as it slowly started to jerk him off.

Ian was definintely feeling the sensations in his sleep as he started to breathe fast and his body started to grow hot, despite how cold it was in the room.

The tentacles around Ian's thighs slowly began lifting his legs up and pressing them all the way up to his chest, so that his bottom was exposed. His legs were slowly pulled farther apart and held firmly in mid air. The sixth tentacle sneaked right next to his entrance when it suddenly deflated, making it seem almost invisible. It slowly and gently slid inside his entrance while Ian didn't even feel a thing as his breathing became steady. Suddenly, his breath was caught in his throat as the tentacle began to inflate and stretch him from the inside.