🌙Moonlight Mates Pt. 3🌙

Anne's POV

I knocked on the door as my Mum opened it.

Mom:Welcome home honey. How was your first day at college?

Anne:It was quite good.

Anne said as she kissed her mother's cheek and proceeded to take off her shoes.

Mom:Where's your jacket?

Anne froze as she blinked a few times before proceeding to change the topic.

Anne:You look tired, you should rest. I'll handle the rest of the unpacking.

Mom:It's alright dear, I am almost done with it. Your Dad helped me a lot, so everything was handled easily. Now the only things left to unpack are a few paintings and pictures. I'll handle them just fine.

Anne:Great! You did an amazing job I must say. The house looks awesome!

She said as she hugged her mother.

Mom:Thank you dear. I'm glad you liked it. Now that everything's settled, I would finally like to meet that mate of yours.

Anne's eyes snapped open as she jumped away from her mother.

Anne:You knew?

Mom:What do you take me for? There's this unfamiliar scent on you ever since yesterday, though it's stronger than yesterday right now. Besides, you think I won't notice that bulge in your pants? It's pretty big to not get noticed young lady.

Anne covered her eyes with her hand shyly. Her Mom walked upto her as she pulled down her turtleneck to reveal her mark.

Mom:You did your best to hide your mark and bulge with this turtleneck and those baggy pants. But you can't hide anything from your mother, especially not when your mate wants the whole world to know that you're theirs by covering you in their scent.

Anne:Ugh! I knew you would find out soon. It's just, you and Dad were having a hard time settling down and going back to your normal routines so I didn't wanted to bother you with that information.

Mom:You silly girl, why on earth would I be bothered by that? My daughter has finally found her mate after all those years of suffering! I'm happy beyond anything!

She said while hugging Anne tight.

Anne:Thanks Mom.

Next Day

Ezra's POV

Simone:Hi, I'm Simone, Minnie's mate.

Anne:Hi Simone, I'm Anne.

Simone:Congratulations on finally finding your mate Ez. Me and Minnie have been worried about you since a very long time but it seems like we won't have to do so anymore. Your mate seems like a great person.

Ezra:Thanks Simone, it means a lot.

Minnie:We can save the rest of the talks for later, let's hurry on inside the cafe before they give away all those limited edition goodies.

Ezra:There's no way I'm letting that happen, that's the main reason I suggested this place for our hangout. I'm definitely getting my hands on those goodies.

Without any warning, Ezra pulled Anne along with him and burst into the restaurant, followed by Minnie and Simone.

Later

Anne:Wow, they had such great food! I never expected this from a themed cafe. Usually their food looks good but tastes shit.

Simone:So true, but this one really hit the spot for me.