🐼2🐺

(Unedited ❌)
_ _ _

The members raced into the villa just as Chan and Minjee opened the two front doors. Minjee almost fell back but luckily Chan was able to stabilize her. "Be careful guys, don't break anything!" Chan yelled out but shook his head in disappointment. Minjee laid a hand on his cheek and chuckled.

"It's ok Channie." She softly said before wiggling out of Chan's grasp. "I want to get a good room!" She exclaimed before running off. That made Chan chuckle this time as he followed after her.

She stumbled into a big room with two full-size beds and a huge bay window in the corner. There was a few large bookshelf's filled with different kinds of books. It was very woodsy despite being in Bora Bora, a tropical island.

Chan walked in moments later as he took in the room. "That would be a nice spot to relax in." He pointed at the bay window making her sit on the bench. "Look at the sky!" She pointed out making Chan walk over and duck down.

The sky was a scarlet red and a vibrant pink mixed with a bit of light purple. "I could get used to this." She mumbled as her shoulders loosened. Chan chuckled once again and ruffled her hair.

"We're only staying here for a week, don't get too attached." That made her whine as she looked up at him with a pout. Their faces were so close that it almost made Chan stop breathing, almost. He is on some kind of level, used to being so close to her.

"Don't forget my cuddles tonight!" She said, breaking the short span of silence. She quickly jumped up, almost bumping noses, and skipped out of the room. That made Chan drop his face in his hands and silently scream.

"Stay Focus Chan." He told himself out loud but was interrupted but the sound of someone clearing their throat. Chan whipped around to see Felix in the doorway. "You ok Channie-Hyung?" Felix asked making Chan nod.

"Ok well, dinner is supposed to be delivered soon."
.

.

.
"Good night boys!" Minjee exclaimed watching them all file into their shared rooms. She stood in front of the sink with the dishwasher open, loading it up. Chan sat on the couch with his laptop. The typing noises filled the first floor up, replacing the loud voices of the kids. After a while Chan lifted up his head, he had been so engrossed with his work he didn't know the kids had left. "I'll help you with that." He offered, seeing that Minjee was the only one washing the dishes.

"It's ok Chan, washing and loading the dishes help clear my mind." She said, reassuring him so he didn't feel bad for not helping. "This vacation is supposed to be relaxing and you're over here cleaning up." He sounded seriously upset so she sighed before setting down the sponge she was using.

She quickly dried her hands and wrapped her arms around the elder's torso. Laying her head on his chest she started to hum a tune. She started to sway so Chan also had to sway, Minjee knew that if she just said it was ok that he wouldn't believe it entirely, so she had to show him.

"Channie-Oppa, I'm as happy as I can be. Being here with my family is what relaxes me, doing the dishes is how I ensure that the kids can relax too. Things like grocery shopping and laundry are going to be handled by them. I'll cook up snacks and I and Felix might bake a bit, but believe me when I tell you that I'm truly relaxed right now." She looked up, not once meeting his eyes when giving her speech, and realized that he was smiling.

"Eh?" She mumbled. She thought by his tone of voice that he was upset she wasn't lounging around. "I know that the basic chores still have to be done but I was thinking we could split up cooking and the cleaning 50-50 between us, I don't want to leave it all to you so I can enjoy myself." "But you wouldn't have free time! Just a few minutes ago you were producing, right? Producing just the beat alone takes brain power and I see how stressed you get sometimes when working on it." Chan sighed, knowing that she was right.

"Then what do you suggest?" Minjee chew on her lip as she thought about a reasonable compromise. Chan had his arms wrapped around her shoulder now as he shamefully stared at her face. Even without makeup she still looked stunning. "How about I cook breakfast, you cook lunch then we cook dinner together if we don't order takeout. You clean up after me when I finish with breakfast and I clean up after you when you finish lunch. We can rotate doing the dishes after dinner every other night!"

Minjee smiled proudly at her idea which made Chan also smile. "That seems reasonable enough, tomorrow I will do the dishes then since you already started tonight." Minjee nodded ok and turned back to the sink but Chan twirled her back around. "I do have a request, when it comes to cuddling time I get to choose how long tonight." Minjee narrowed her eyes, could this be a trick of some sort?

"Ok... I don't see why not." Chan just hummed in reply and walked away with a proud smirk. Minjee stood, confused and slightly frightened. 'What's the worse he could do? Say he wants to cuddle the whole night?' Her breath hitched as her eyes slightly bulged. Her cheeks got hot and she quickly started to splash a bit of water on her face. 'What's the big deal!? We've fallen asleep before cuddling, but that was on accident..'

She stood up, from being slipped over the sink, and sighed. She focused back on the few cups in the sink and began rinsing them out.
.

.

.
When Minjee walked into her shared room with Chan she didn't know that he would still be awake. "You didn't have to wait up." She softly said sitting down next to him. He turned his head to her as his droopy eyes looked up and down. He slightly chuckled at the huge towel wrapped around her head.

"Yah! You said that you wanted me to relax, showers relax me a lot ok?" She pouted but Chan was the one to wrap his arms around her torso this time. He lightly pulled her down making her lay her head on his pillow. "I'm gowing to fwll offw." She said as her words had been muffled by the shoulder of Bang Chan.

He just wiggled backward while pulling her along making them lay in the middle of the bed instead of on the edge of it. "How long is this gonna last?" "For as long as I want it to." That made her groan and wiggle once more, but his iron grip was relentless.

"I'm going to overheat!" She complained but that did nothing. She looked over at him to notice he was already fast asleep. 'Tch, he's lucky I want him to sleep anyways.' Despite being in dreamland his grasp was not any looser so the idea of freedom was out the window.

With a huff she closed her eyes, accepting the fact she was now being held captive by the man she loved the most.

~Word Count: 1225~