🐼8🐺

(UN-EDITED)

Stay had surprisingly took well to Dal. Some already started fan accounts for him and were flooding Bubble with questions on how they were doing.

Of course, there was a few people on the internet saying the group was 'immature' and 'just doing it for attention'. But stays quickly jumped to their defense and, well let's not say what they did.

On Minjee's live she introduced Dal formally and cooked pancakes with him, often telling him he was doing better than a certain duo in the group. "We found Dal during our vacation when we went to a water park. Jeonginnie was the one to find him actually and came running to me and Chan." Minjee giggled as she helped Dal wipe off the whisk they used to stir the pancake mix.

"Do you want choco chips?" She asked as he nodded with excitement. He hopped off his step stool and went to the pantry to grab the large bag of chocolaty goodness. "Our manager tried to reason with me, but you know just how stubborn I am." She sheepishly chuckled just as Dal waddled back.

He handed the bag to her so she could open it. She grabbed a pair of scissors before focusing on the bag. "Chan said it was fine as long as we found his mom again, as you can see that didn't go as plan." She said while snipping the corner off the bag and gesturing lightly to Dal.

She poured a hefty amount into a dish for Dal to grab from and sprinkle into the cooking pancake in the pan. "We legally adopted him a week ago, he now has Chan's last name." She explained when someone questioned if they had adopted him yet.

﹏﹏﹏

STAY9: Wait, sooo Chan and Minjee are Dals parents?

STAY5: OOOOH

STAY2: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

﹏﹏﹏

Minjee blushed with embarrassment as she realized why they asked. "Tsk, you guys are little troublemakers." She muttered but said it loud enough for Stay to hear. "Anyways- Yes again, me and Chan are Dals... parents.." 

Just then Chan walked into the kitchen, catching Dal's attention. "Appa!" He cheered while skipping off his step stool and into Chan's arms. "Hey bumble bee!" He greeted back with just as much enthusiasm.

Minjee smiled fondly as she momentarily forgot about the camera. "Hungry?" She asked, making Chan nod. "Don't mind me stealing the bugger?" He asked as Minjee shrugged. "Go ahead, be back soon or me and Stay are going to eat all the pancakes!" She giggled, directing the last part to Dal.

He placed his hands on his hips and glared at the camera. "Leave some for me Stay!" Dal sassed, making his parents laugh.

"Hmm, I don't know... You might just want to make sure you come back in a few minutes." She replied making both boys nod. "Yes ma'am!" They said in unison while doing an army solute towards her. 

"Go on then." She shooed, them running off while giggling. She shook her head while flipping the pancakes. "Look at me, a housewife to my leader and son." She pouted while glancing at chat.

﹏﹏﹏

STAY3: Not them leaving 💀

STAY7: It's ok Minjee, marry me and I'll cook <33

STAY6: I lowkey thought the pancakes were going to be burnt

STAY8: Oof, Seungmin and Felix traumatized us

﹏﹏﹏

She smiled and nodded. "Watch out (STAY7) I might just take you up on that offer." She chuckled while taking the pancakes out of the pan and onto a large dish with all the other pancakes. She took the chocolate chip pancakes and placed them onto a smaller dish, sprinkling powdered sugar on top and a few cut up strawberries.