🐼10🐺

(UN-EDITED)

Shooting was difficult lately, there was a lot of in person special effects, lights and costumes to change out and into. Minjee's hair was beautiful, the hairdresser really out did herself with this new comeback and she was happy about her hair!

  Minjee's hair was beautiful, the hairdresser really out did herself with this new comeback and she was happy about her hair!

It wasn't bold like Felix's blue hair or Hyunjin's coral hair, but it fit the theme well and she was glad to have her natural hair color back

She was also glad Chan was getting a break from hair dye as well, considering it wasn't that healthy to dye their hair so often anyways and you could see the damage already from the years of dyeing it since he was 13. He was finally taking a break and Minjee was more than happy to help Chan out with hair treatments so far.

Special hair oils, shampoos and conditioners, she really went all out when hearing the news, they were just going to go natural and give his hair a break for a while. The group was currently on a break from shooting, it being late at night as they were all bundled up in coats. Despite being summertime already the nights were still cold and since they weren't warming their bodies up with dance, they had to wear the thick black coats that made noise at every and any type of movement.

"I'm so tired." Hyunjin complained while squatting with a frown on his lips. He just wanted to go home, eat something and take a nice warm shower to ease his aching muscles from the harsh dancing and the cold. Minjee hummed, one hand in his hair absentmindedly while she scrolled on her phone in the other. "Shooting should be done in a bit and we can drive back to the dorms." She said, glancing down at him to make sure he wasn't seriously sad.

Hyunjin nodded and sighed before taking out his own phone and standing up, now nearly towering over Minjee. Felix waddled his way over to the two and rested his head on Minjee's shoulder with a small sigh. He was also tired and wanted to just sleep, his eyes feeling heavy. "I should have gone to bed early." He murmured, making the older chuckle and pat his head.

"I told you so." She grinned while remembering last night when she told Felix he should head to bed early instead of staying up half the night to play video games. Did he listen? No, he actually did the exact opposite and went to bed at 2 am. Shooting was to begin at 8 am, leaving him with 6 hours of sleep. That seemed kind of ok, but with dancing all day and traveling to various locations; Having to re-do the choreo over and over again because 'the lighting wasn't right' or 'Someone's footing was just a little bit too much to the left'.