🐺7🐼

(UN-EDITED)

The team was finally back in the practice room with their dance teacher.

He, while on sick leave, had come up with some ideas to add to the choreography. Danceracha obviously was a huge part of coming up with the choreography, along with a few of the other members from time to time.

"Maybe we should do two steps to the right and then do the spin?" Minjee suggested while demonstrating what she meant. Minho stepped up and followed Minjee. He nodded his head and looked back at the instructor.

"The previous move we had could put strain on the members legs, let's do this one?" He asked, the teacher agreeing with him. "Ok! Break time." The teacher said with a clap.

The others all let out a sigh and scattered to their respected water bottles. Minjee went to drink out of hers when she noticed it was empty. "Awh man, already?" She complained while shaking the water bottle.

"What's wrong?" Seungmin asked as he sat crisscrossed on the ground. He looked up with confusion as she shook her water bottle back and forth. "Still doesn't answer my question." He replied making Minjee deadpan.

"My water bottle is empty." She answered in a 'duh' tone.

Bang Chan seemed to overhear their little convo and walked over. He swiftly took the water bottle out of her hand and replaced it with his own. "Here, I'll go fill this up." He said with a small smiled before leaving the practice room.

Minjee shrugged her shoulders and began drinking from his water bottle. The others stared at her, Felix with a knowing smirk. "Ohhh~" He cooed making Minjee roll her eyes.

"What do you guys want now?" She asked as Felix jabbed her playfully in the ribs. "Someone already has their boyfriend wrapper around their finger." He giggled. "I don't see Changbin filling up your water bottle." Minjee replied making Felix frown.

"Yah! Yongbok! I'll do it!" Hyunjin said making him instantly light up again. Minjee chuckled and sat down the half empty water bottle.

She clapped her hands and got into position. "Lets do this, Stray Kids Fighting!"

.

.

.

The members all sat sprawled out across their couch as a camera was placed in front of them.

"Hello Stay!" They all greeted at the camera while waving their hands. "How are Stay's today?" Chan asked while looking at the chat on his own phone. 

Many replied with a good, or a great. "Today isn't a special day but we decided to do a Live because we missed you!" Minjee said as more viewers flooded in.

Immediately, the chat was filled with questions. "Ok, ok! Stay's seems really curious today." Chan said with a chuckle. "It can't be helped, they were deprived of me for so long." Changbin said while leaning back and imitating a 'cool guy'.

The group all cringed, making Changbin huff. "No, actually Stay want to know what happened at the airport~" Felix teased, making them all 'wooed' except for Han and Minjee.

"Yah! I've kissed all of you at least once before. Stay, you should be used to this!" Minjee scolded as Chan's smile increased. Minjee caught it and instantly started to blush.

The memory of kissing his cheek was still somewhat fresh to Minjee and Chan's mind. 

"Not me." Chan said with a slight smirk, Deja vu.