0.2

Asia's P.O.V.

3 Years Earlier

We were sitting in Math class, at age 15, and I couldn't help but notice Luke staring at another girl. That wasn't me.

I felt jealous. Is it jealousy? Or am I just being over dramatic? I shook my head, causing Luke to look over at me.

"Asia? What's up?" Luke furrowed his animated brows. One of the cutest habits he had was expressing his emotions through his brow motions.

"Nothing. Thinking." I gave a reassuring smile.

"Okay..." He glanced at the girl he was looking at earlier and back to me. "I think I'm gonna ask Leah out today. Should I?"

I shrugged in response. No. You shouldn't. You should ask me out. I thought to myself, frowning at the fact that it was impossible.

"Hey now," Luke winked. "We'll still be married, but I'd be having an English love affair. Deal?"

Is he referencing to the song we wrote together? Or is it just me? And he still remembers when he proposed to me...? Once again, I thought it was just me. I mentally screamed in frustration, although I wanted to scream out loud.

"Just do it. Good luck." I muttered towards Luke as the bell rang. Grabbing my books, and making my way towards the door, I expected to see Luke following me.

Instead he was walking towards Lea.

a.n.;
asia is jealous awee ++ yes i know that hardly anyone appreciates madison beer but she is v cute so i decided that she will be asia so suck my ass ++ this chapter was ok but idk
vote+comment ♡
-ra x