0.4

Asia's P.O.V.

Luke is on his way... Was all I could think about while I sobbed into the phone, holding my shoulder while I laid in the blanket, curled in a ball.

"Asia? Asia, baby?" I heard Luke's voice, and my entire heart melted as I thought about everything we've been through. He's always been here. It's always been okay.

But, this time I felt like I was dying. I couldn't breath entirely and I could see the blanket and my clothes that soaked up the blood.

"Oh- Asia. Asia, What happened?" Luke fell harshly on his knees, and he pulled my entire body onto his lap. He pulled out a baby wipe from my purse and wiped my face.

"I'm dying..." I croaked.

"In that case, let's get you to the hospital."

-

Luke's P.O.V.

"I only have one question," I held the doctor's collar, pinning him against the wall. "What happened to her?"

"If you release me, I'll tell you everything that we could find and I won't call the police." The doctor said. I slowly let him go, rubbed my face, which still had Asia's dried blood on it, and looked at the doctor.

"I'm sorry. That was out of character, and I'm tired and worried. How is she?"

"She's living. And she's awake. The boy she was out with he... He raped her. There was a lot of ripped tissue, and she has many bruises on her wrists and lower abdomen." The doctor said.

He unlocked the door, and guided me past the curtain that led me to her.

Our eyes met, and my heart skipped a beat. She smiled at me.

"I guess I've always been an over dramatic gal, haven't I?" She smoothed her sheets and patted for me to lay with her.

I did.

"Asia, I'm so grateful you're okay." I murmered, squeezing her small hand.

a.n.;
://// hey at least luke is cute af right?
vote+comment
-ra