0.1

Luke's P.O.V.

8 Years Earlier

"You're finally 10 years old, Huke Lemmings! How does it feel?" Asia's hazel eyes stared into my blue ones, and as a 10-year-old, who thought I would feel love at such a young age?

"It feels... Awesome." I gave Asia a triumphant smile. "This means you gotta listen to me, since I'm in the double digits now. You're just a little girl!" I stuck my tongue out and wiggled my eyebrows, laughing.

"Not fair! Since I'm a girl, you gotta treat me like a lady, Lemmings. Don't be like my Daddy and make me feel low." She crossed her arms and pouted.

"You're right, I won't hurt you. I'm 10 years-old, and that means I can ask you to marry me so I can treat you like a real lady." I noticed Asia smile in satisfaction and a gleam of hope in her eyes.

"That's right." She nodded, her smile widening.

I took Asia's hand in mine, and got down on one knee like they do in the movies.

"Asia, will you do me, Huke Lemmings, the honor of being your love forever and after?"

"Absolutely. After all, you are my best-er-est-est friend ever-er-er." Asia smiled and flung her arms around my shoulder and I hugged her back. It wasn't anything new, but it felt different. As if, one day I would miss this closeness to her that I felt.

"That means y'all gotta kiss now!" Toni, Asia's older brother shouted from the open door of the house.

"Shut up, Toni! I swear I am gonna kick your face all the way to Timbuktu and-"

I cut her off by slamming my lips onto hers awkwardly. She was surprised but didn't pull away.

a.n.;
i like how this chapter turned out ++ it's their first kiss ++ i think it's v cute ok?
vote+comment ♡
-ra x