ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

Conan's Pov:
When i said hi and she froze i was so embarrassed i knew i shouldn't have done that
she stood there for like 3 minutes, I was already giving up and leaving, but then she said "hi"
I was so nervous, my heart had never beat so hard, I started to shake with a simple "hi" that came out of that sweet voice! I didn't know what to say so I asked what homework that was!

She replied that it was a college work with a voice a little embarrassed.
I was worried about her being much younger than me, so how old was she!
she still very embarrassed replied that she was 21! At that moment, I felt a huge relief, I was very much in love, but since no one has ever been in love with me, I didn't know if she felt the same way.
i realized i was talking too much so i let her talk and maybe lose her shyness

Y/n couldn't believe what was happening said so:

what do you do in this small and uninteresting town?
Conan then replied: these places are my favorite places to do shows, i feel like i can be myself!

at that time y/n opened a huge smile on his face, and was losing her shyness
y/n had never really been in love either, so she didn't know what to do, she couldn't give herself up so she wouldn't look crazy, so she decided to play hard to get!

y/n was too scared to be heartbroken by Conan said: Why did you come to talk to me? I'm sure there are much better girls than me for you, I'm not even half as cool, beautiful, talented than the rest.
conan then opened a smile on his face and replied: It's phrases like this that make me like you, you don't realize how perfect you are, your voice so sweet, your smile so real, your face so beautiful!

oh my god, where my head thought conan! So that's being in love!

Y/n was so confused. That she didn' t realize how flushed he was in that moment. Her thoughts were just how a famous celebrity would notice her?

Y/N Pov:
"Hey, are you there?" Conan asked to me "Yes, so- sorry but I can't believe anything that you said" I was holding tears, I really loved him but I don't want to brake my heart again. "What's your name?" Conan smiled at me and I was breathless "I'm y/n, thanks for the iced coffee and for everything you said, you made me feel better" I smiled at him "Can I have your number?" Conan said really fast that I couldn't understand so much "Y-Yes"
After I said that I gave him my number and then he said bye and after weird eye contact he went out.
I was still thinking about how weird and incredible was that.

A/N: Maybe it's to fast for this but I hope you liked it!