𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Still Conan's Pov:

I woke up and saw Y/n by my side. If only she knew what bad things I wanted to do with her. I got off the bed and when to the kitchen and when I saw Olivia i decided to go back to the room, but she notice it. ''Hey Conan come here right now!!!'' Probably she was going to talk me about yestarday and I didn't wanted to talk of that ''What do you want?'' I act as if I were a little angel ''You wanted to fuck Y/N, right?'' She whispered to my ear ''I don't know what you are talking about'' I said trying not to blush ''I'm sure you know it'' She said looking at me as a mom ''But we didn't do anything!!!'' i said as a little kid ''But you wanted it!! and If I hadn't come I would have found you-'' I cut her off ''Shit! I forgot it today is Y/n's birthday, I need to give her something'' Olivia smirked ''Maybe some condoms...'' I blushed ''SHUT UP LIV! AND ORGANIZE A PARTY WHILE I BUY THINGS''

I went to the supermarket to buy somethings to Y/N because it was her birthday. Also I reserved a special place to have a dinner with her before the party that Liv was going to organize. First, I went to the makeup seccion, I bought her so many makeup but was it enought?. Then i continue and went to the cd's place. She always told me that she wanted my vynil but her parents never bought it to her, so why not buying her my 3 vynils and then signing them? Yeah I put them on the shopping car. I was walking looking for something else to buy when I saw the adult section, I was tempted but I ignored it and bought her some chocolates and candies but then out of curiosity I went back to the adult section. I saw so many types of condoms and also sexual toys. Should i buy some for if the thing goes spicy?
I wondered why I was feeling so horny lately, but it was probably because I'd never been in love before, so I didn't know what it was like, I didn't control my hormones. I decided not to buy the adult stuff for y/n so she doesn't think I'm a little too crazy
I went home with these gifts anyway, olivia called me and said she had taken y/n to lunch, but that her party was getting ready.

Y/n's pov:

When i woke up i forgot it was my birthday i went to the kitchen and olivia shouted happy birthday to me then she gave me a cupcake and said she was going to take me to lunch i didnt see conan there and i was so sad , but I tried to cheer myself up because today is my birthday
while i was getting ready i went to conan's wardrobe and smelled him he was so fucking fragrant and yummy i needed to hold on but maybe i really wanted to fuck him...
I put on a yellow dress with flowers, a very nature vibe, and then when it was 11:00 olivia and I left, but no sign of conan yet.

Conan's Pov:

Olivia was eating with Y/N and I kept thinking of the hot situations that could happen, so i went to Target again and buy some condoms, I don't know why I choose the textured ones but the point was not having kids. I finished to organize Y/N's party but first we had a dinner. I made a picnic near a river with a beautiful view of the stars and I cooked some spaghetti. I put roses because I thought that they looked cute. Then Olivia called me to say me that they were already at home. I changed my clothes into a suit in the car and went to see Y/N. I said Olivia to say Y/n to come to the parking lot. I had a balloon with a 22 and the box with her gifts.
olivia arrived bringing y/n blindfolded, she was wearing a red dress tight and sexy, she was really hot and very pretty
i approached her, took her hand and took off the blindfold, when she saw the surprise she started to cry, i thought it was so cute that i hugged her, meanwhile olivia was taking pictures of us.
olivia went to her house to fix the last details of the party, while y/n and I went to the picnic.
me and y/n stayed together at the picnic, we looked like a couple, smiling and holding each other's hands, and kissing in the moonlight, that's when I had an idea, but I think it was too late...
I was going to ask her on a date, but I didn't have an alliance, why did I only think about it now? I pretended to go to the bathroom and I called olivia desperate, I asked her to buy me a ring, the prettiest in the store, olivia was so excited, and I was really nervous.
We stayed there at the picnic for a while longer, acting like a real couple, until olivia called me and said we could go.

Y/N's Pov:
Conan was the nicest human being ever! He bought me many things. I was just thinking how much does he spend on me.
We were driving to Conan and Olivia's house but he looked nervous. I was excited about was going to happen. "Hey Cone?" I said to him "Yeah babe?" He called me babe omg I'm gonna die "uhm I just wanted to say thank u for giving me the best birthday ever!" I smiled to him "That's the way I demostrate I love u" I blushed and he smiled at me. Why we were acting like a fluffy couple?
We arrived at the house. Conan gave me his hand to go out the car. He looked so handsome with his suit, maybe I just wanted to take it out... shut up your hot thoughts y/n!
We entered to the house. It was so empty. But when we walked in many people screamed HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N! I started to cry when I saw my bestfriend, the one who helped me to post the video singing Heather, also there was Iris Apatow, who was also a friend and Madison Hu. Also it was Ashley, Conans best friend. I ran to my best friend, Jack. I hugged him. I really missed him and he helped me to get with Conan.

I was greeting everyone when Conan took me to the yard and he knelt in front of me. My heart started racing, was him going to- "Y/n, maybe this is so fast but, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I started crying, it was the happiest moment of my life. Probably all of our friends were watching but I didn't care. "Yes, Cone" he opened a little bow and gave me a ring, the ring had a rose. And with a tiny letter it said "you make me feel going Overdrive" I smiled when I saw it and go directly and kissed him. He was crying too. He put his hand on my waist. And I whispered at him "You should left hot stuff for later" he smiled at me and take me from my hand. Olivia was taking photos and probably she will post one on Instagram and Jack was crying too. "Hey! Don't cry I'm not getting married!" I said to him.

The party continued normally but Conan kept kissing me like if I would go from him. At the last part of the party we were so drunk. All the people had gone except Olivia who was in the room of the third house of the floor.

Conan's Pov:
All the stuff went well and now we were alone in a room. Two drunk people who are dating alone in a room? That wasn't ending so well. I took of my shirt to put pajamas (and to provocate her). She was on her phone so I had to send some signals more. I took her phone off and climb up to her. "What are u- Fuck" she moan when i put my hand under her underwear.

Was it to fast? Should I wait till marriage? I can't handle waiting for marriage it was to much time.

"So you have these intentions?" She smirked at me. Then, she pulled me near her and started kissing my neck. Probably letting some hickeys. We were drunk but I we both wanted that. I continue with my finger under her underwear. She was enjoying that. Conan.." Was I getting to horny because of the way she saids my name? Probably. She kept moaning. I get on her and let some marks on her neck but she started unbottoning my belt. "Are u sure you want to do this Y/n?" I asked her pausing her from unbuttoning the belt. "I want u to fuck me" She was actually very horny. "I bought this for this moment" I said as I pulled the condoms out ''Uhm Cone, I have a problem... im kinda virgin'' She said embarassed ''Me too babe, don't worry i can handle this''

Y/N POV:

He started leaning into kiss me. We started to make out, but things started to go faster. He was thrusting so much and it was so intense so I couldn't kiss he anymore. He stoped thrusting and started to grab my t-shirt and he got it out of me. So, I decided to take off his pj pants and put my hands on his underwear to make him feel pleasure. He started to moan. He was out of breath but, anyways he started to undo my bra and getting it out of me. I took out his boxers. I haven't do that before but i was drunk and hot. He smirked while he also put out ny underwear. He grabbed a condom and put it on himself. I instinctively put my legs around his waist, he started to enter, it was the first time I felt that but it hurted in a very good way ''Slow'' I whispered to his ear when he was going out of patience. We started to pant slowly. It hurted but in a really good way and maybe the textured condom was making me feel more pleasure. He started to going in and out also pleasuring himself too. He reached the most sensitive part of me and I started moaning. I start getting it and then I finished with a huge moan ''You are so fucking good Conan'' He hasn't finish yet so we continue few minutes more.