𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Y/N Pov:
When I woke up I was worried. Where was I? Then I saw that I was between Conan's arms. I inmediatly blushed. Then I keep looking at him as a weirdo. Maybe I just needed to stop looking at him like a 15 teenager seeing his crush. He was so fucking pretty. His freckles, his eyes, his lips, basically he. Then I realized that was just 6am. So I fell asleep again.

Conan's Pov:

when I woke up, I looked to the side and y/n was hugging my arms! I was looking at her all blushing and with a smile on my face, I went to check the time and it was almost 8am so I decided to get up and make breakfast as a surprise for y/n
I went to the bathroom to wash my face and wake up, I opened a closet that was there, and what I saw left me in shock!..
I found several empty medicine bottles, depression and anxiety medicines, at that time I almost cried, I was so worried, I needed to help anyway!
I was really worried, and if she cut herself again, I needed to help her.

I arrived in the kitchen to make breakfast almost crying , I went to make pancakes and bacon for breakfast, and of course my coffee.

Y/n's pov:

when i woke up i saw that conan was not beside me, and i started to smell a very nice smell coming from the kitchen. Woke up with my hair all messed up and my sweater stained to sleep.
I arrived in the kitchen and saw that Conan had made breakfast, I was so happy! conan seemed depressed about something, but he was trying to be happy... i asked what was going on and he said he saw my medicine in the bathroom.
I was so embarrassed, I started to blush and I couldn't stop my crying, I started to cry and Conan hugged me, he said that everything was going to be okay, and that he would help me in any way, We held each other for a few minutes, then I tiptoed up and kissed him on the cheek.
he started to laugh at me on tiptoe but he was 1.75 and I only had 1.55, we started laughing and then we went to eat breakfast.

Conan's pov:

When y/n woke up she was very cute with her messy hair and her big sweatshirt that hit her knee. i was still depressed by what i saw in the bathroom... she realized i was depressed, and asked what had happened, i I told her what I saw in the bathroom, at the same time she started crying, I felt so bad that I hugged her and said that everything was going to be okay, and that I was going to help her anyway.
she stood on tiptoe and kissed me on the cheek, i started laughing at her on tiptoe, she started laughing too, and so we went to have our breakfast.

After eating breakfast, she was very grateful at me because of taking care of hair, and I was proud of that. It was 9am when she went to take a shower, so I waited. I put on my phone to see all the messages that i haven't see since the day before. I had 234 messages from Olivia, so I decided to call her.

''Hey Liv!, sorry for-'' I was saying when she interrupted ''WTF, Where are u?? Where u with your brand new girlfriend?'' I knew she was smirking in the other side of the phone ''Uhm, I was busy with some really important stuff, but i'm alive! That's the point!'' I said ''Well i have to go'' I cut her off.

Then Y/n got out of the shower. She looked so cute. She was wearing a white top with some 90's stile jeans. I was looking at her so much, so she said ''Stop looking at me weirdo'' I blushed and then I asked her to go to the shopping mall.