ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Y/N Pov:
When I woke up I didn't remember almost anything, I saw Conan beside me, crying and worried, so I cried too, I didn't want him worrying about me, I didn't want to hurt him ...
then Conan saw me awake, he cried even more, but i think it was from relief, he hugged me, and asked me why i did that again! I said I just wanted to leave with my dad!

*the next day!*
the other day, I woke up still in a little pain, Conan was still there, he must have been exhausted. when he saw that I woke up, he said "good morning my baby, did you sleep well?" my heart fluttered, how cute, he called me baby! I said "I slept well with you next to me Dear", that's for sure we were officially a couple!
we stayed in bed together for a while, until olivia and jack arrived, they saw me awake and ran to give me a hug, conan told them to go slowly, but they were all so euphoric.
i was trying to be happy with them there i swear, everything was going so well, my friendships, my relationship with conan, my depression and anxiety were gone! and now my father dies, and yet he is in another country, I don't have enough money.
olivia and jack went to buy something to eat, meanwhile i stayed in bed crying, conan quickly came to ask me what happened, so i said "my father died, and i couldn't say goodbye, i won't be able to go to his funeral, he waw living with my mum in Australia, like another continent! I can't believe I'm not going to my own father's funeral
Conan hugged me and whispered in my ear "everything will be fine, things can change" , it was such a comforting phrase.hours
passed, and I couldn't take that hospital anymore, I just wanted to go home, with Conan, as a couple, I know it was my fault for being there, but I thought that if he killed me, maybe I would go with him with my father... okay, it was stupid for me to do that, I was stupid as hell, but at that moment I didn't think...

Conan's pov:
y/n didn't have the money to go see her dad, and I felt so bad about it, she hadn't seen him in years, and not even at his funeral could she see him, I decided I would talk to olivia, get our savings together, and surprise her, it would be a long trip, but maybe it would be cool, apart from going to a funeral, the rest would be technically cool!

Olivia and I had enough money from our music career. Olivia told me that she would pay 50% and that I pay the other 50%, and I agree. We search for the airplane tickets and bought them. But I thought that she was coming with me, but she told me that it could be such a romantic travel and that she proffered to stay in USA.

I decided to surprise Y/N with the airplane tickets but I also wanted to buy some stuff for her so she could feel better. I went to Target and bought her her some Ferrero Rocher, because it was her favorite chocolate, also I bought her a stuffed animal with a heart that said I Love you. I put all of that in a box, that I will give her with the tickets. I started to walk to the hospital where Y/N was waiting for me in the parking lot. She had a lot of medicines on her back to help her to avoid her depression and anxiety. I felt so bad for her.

olivia was hiding to photograph the surprise, and jAcK🙄 was with y/n in the parking lot, I don't like this boy
jack saw me coming and covered y/n's eyes, he was so close to her, maybe i was jealous, but that didn't matter now, i got really close to her, she said "conan is there? i can smell your precious scent " She is so cute! jack uncovered her eyes, and she saw the surprise, she then said "OWWN BEBE, YOU ARE SO CUTE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LOVE!", she took the present and started looking at things, until she saw the tickets to australia , then with a tearful look she said "what is that icon?" I said we'd go to her father's funeral! she started to cry and hugged me, I whispered in her ear as she cried "all for you baby!"

we went the whole trip with y/n talking about the trip, she was counting the days, and I was just happy that she was happy, I looked at her smile, and all I could think about was how precious that smile was, and how much I needed it to protect her anyway.