𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Y/N Pov:
Conan asked me to go to the shopping mall the next day, because he needed to go to some interviews that day so he couldn't go today. I said that yes, that next day was fine. Was it a date? No, that was stupid.

Conan's Pov:
I started walking to Olivia's and I hotel room. I remembered that we have to go from there in only 5 days. How will I continue with y/n? I will clear that later, now i had to deal with Olivia's questions

When I entered to the room Olivia started to ask me questions. So i decided to go to the bathroom to get ready for the enterviews.

Y/N Pov:

I feel that I was dreaming. We sleep together? He hugged me? He helped me? I was like in a Disney history. I feel so good, and i couldn't wait to see him again!

My mom called me again, she said that my dad was good but in a critical state, she also asked me why I was smiling a lot, but I didn't tell her.
I didn't know if I was happy to be living a dream with Conan or if I was sad that my father hadn't improved 100%

I was really looking forward to seeing him again, I was counting the hours! so i get a call from olivia, what do you mean olivia rodrigo was calling me?
she told me she wanted to go shopping with me! Olivia rodrigo go shopping with me? this is definitely a dream
I obviously accepted, how could I refuse such a request
I went to get ready to go shopping with her, so I went to pick out my clothes and shower!

Conan's pov:

I arrived at the enterview so happy to finally be living a love story! but i'm also worried about y/n doing something wrong
I'm really looking forward to seeing her again, I was counting the hours.
IIn the enterview a fan asked me if I was in love, I was so embarrassed at that time, Yes I was really, really in love! but maybe people were disappointed in me, a lot of my fans apologize for me never falling in love like them...
If I replied that no, I wouldn't disappoint ay/n, and I would be lying too since I'm really in love.
so I didn't know what to do, I stood there looking at the fan for about 5 minutes, at that time I think she realized that I was embarrassed, so she asked something else.

Y/N POV:

After Olivia called me and invited me to the mall, I got ready. How the fuck i will talk to her? i didn't know that.

Some minutes later, Olivia came with her car and i went in it. We started to talk normally. It was like if we were friends for years. She already knew me because Conan told her about me.

When we were at the shopping mall, we first walk to an icecream shop to buy some ice cream. And, the uncomforting conversation started.
she started asking me if i was in love with conan, and that she shipped both of them a lot, she asked me if i wanted something more than friendship with him...
she kept asking, i started to blush and get uncomfortable so i lowered my head and took a deep breath
she noticed and said it was ok if i didn't want to answer so she changed the subject
actually i wanted to know if conan really liked me, and olivia was his best friend, so i think i could use that later to find out more...
about 2 hour later, we already had a good intimacy, so I think I was ready to talk about conan, I told her that now she could ask me, and I would try to answer everything.
first she asked what i liked most about conan...
I without thinking I just started talking...I love his friendliness, the way he cares for me more than anyone ever did, his smile is so beautiful and true, his hair is so cute and I love how he blushes when you talk to me.
olivia started to laugh and told me that i was really in love, and i couldn't deny it, because i really was
i said i was gonna ask this time so i asked her what conan says about me...
so she said that
-he says that you are very beautiful inside and out, that you give a good feeling just with your bright eyes, that he feels very good when he is with you, that you have the most perfect smile of all, and that your voice It's from an angel, and he also told me that you're the most beautiful woman he's ever seen...
after hearing this I blushed like I had never blushed, I was very hot and I was short of breath, I thought it couldn't be true, but Olivia wouldn't lie to me, so I was very happy, I was even more in love , my desire at that moment was to go to Conan and kiss him... but maybe I wasn't ready.