ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

A/N: If you are liking this story please vote and support us.

Conan's Pov:

I got out of the coffee shop with a huge smile on my face. I knew that she told me she didn't believed me, but at least I made her happy and I got her number. I added her to my phone as Y/n <3. It was kinda strange but I loved her so much.

I went to the hotel room that Olivia and I were sharing because we were in tour in the same place.
I arrived at olivia's room with my biggest smile, on one of the best days of my life! olivia already saw in my face that it was passion, but i couldn't hide it, i loved everything that was happening so much, i loved that girl! olivia couldn't stop teasing me but i was too busy thinking about y/n to care, it was time for the first show of my tour and i couldn't think of anything but y/n
I tried not to think about her but it was hard! I took a deep breath until...
I got a notification from HER! My heart was racing, I almost had a heart attack 1 hour left for the show and I couldn't think of anything else besides her.

Y/n pov:
I finished the episode with the biggest smile I've ever had, it felt like I was in a fairy tale! I didn't want to accept that what was happening was true! but I loved him so much! I tried not to sound desperate, and called him to talk!

I said a simple hi" to not sound crazy and desperate, but deep down I wanted to say "I love you, marry me, you're perfect"

He answered me immediately with a "hi, how are u?" I think I was a little bit intense because I added him as TrafficCone <3. Maybe I was a little obsessed with him.

I answered to him with a good, "how about you? ". While I was waiting I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw that he was today on a concert at the local theater of the town. I went to the web and search for tickets. I bought the last one for the VIP Q&A and for the concert.

Conan's Pov:

I write her I was good to seem normal but I really wanted to tell her that I would be better if she were here. She told me that she was going to my concert today and I entered in a crisis.

I throw my cellphone to the bed. And start walking around the room while I start screaming.

"SHIT!" I yelled.
olivia heard my scream and desperate asked what she hears
I replied to her and she gave me the best of ideas for the show
I was very anxious and nervous, that girl was the love of my life, it seemed a little crazy but it was real!
the surprise for her was incredible, and I was looking forward to making her

Y/n pov:
I couldn't even believe all this, my idol was into me, and I'm going to his concert! what, how can it be real!
I was getting ready to try to be pretty enough for him, even though I didn't think I was that pretty, I was shaking inside, happy but very scared too, I didn't want to be disappointed, but I loved him so much, he's perfect for me!

30 minutes to go before the show, so I asked for an uber because I didn't want to drive because I knew I would be back late the uber arrived and i was so nervous.