Chapter Four - I'll Keep My Eyes Closed

His lips are soft as hers crash messily into him. 

"Aj-" He separates himself

"Please just do this for me? We can go back to being just friends tomorrow." She crashes her lips back upon his. He feels her arms wrapping around his neck. As they are kissing a single tear escapes her closed eyes. Dean feels the wetness and pulls back.  "No please, I'm sorry." She tries to pull him back in but he stops her. 

"What's wrong princess." He cups her cheeks into his hands. 

"I know you heard." 

"Heard what?" He tries to play dumb. This upsets Aj and she walks away to the bed. She cuddles up under her covers and sobs into them. "Aj I don't like when you cry, look I did overhear I just didn't want you to worry."

"Yet all I worry about is you." 

"What do you mean?" He sits down in between her legs and stomach throwing an arm behind her body to steady himself over her. 

"I just didn't want you to know because I know how protective you are of your friends." She cries 

"I'm not going to do anything stupid baby girl." He rubs his hand through her hair. "Don't want to go to jail and leave you all alone. Now if he shows up anywhere I can say it was self-defense." He tries to make Aj laugh. "Please stop crying." He utters kissing her cheek. 

''I'm sorry. Maybe you should get a room with Seth. I am not much fun right now." 

"You are much more fun than Seth." He flashes a smile which causes a small chuckle to escape from her. "That's my girl. Would you like to cuddle for a bit?" He asks and she just nods her head. He goes around to the other side of the bed and becomes the big spoon. 

+++++ 

*Knock, Knock* 

"Come in." Aj coos from the bed. 

"Sweetheart it's a hotel door. You either have to let them in or they need a key." 

"Then they can leave." She says pushing herself back further on him. She thought It was nice being able to just lay together. 

"I'll get it," Dean says getting up as Aj whines and tries to pull him back in. "Come here." He picks her up wrapping her around him.

"Hey." She says as the door swings open. "Are you guys busy?" 

"No just needed some cuddles," Aj says peaking through her hair at Paige. 

"Would y'all want to go for a quick bite?" 

"You want to eat." He asks rubbing Aj's back with his palm. 

"Yes. I need a shower," she murmurs. 

"She said yes so we will meet you guys downstairs in a while. She needs to take a shower first " He says. Paige smiles and skips away down the hall.  Dean slowly closes the door as Aj kind of slides down at him. She almost slips backward but he quickly catches her by her back. 

"Thanks." She chuckles sitting on the floor.  

"Come on." He sticks a hand out for her. 

Aj grabs some clothes and heads to the bathroom. She leaves the door open not even thinking about it. Dean can see her from the spot in the room in the mirror. He stops putting on his shirt to watch her take hers off. She looks up and sees him staring so he quickly looks away. 

"You could join." She whispers. He doesn't hear it so she continues to strip and gets in alone. She feels almost disappointed in herself for not being able to tell Dean how she is beginning to feel for him. She knows relationships can complicate things. Example A: Punk, Example B: Daniel,  and Example C: Dolph.