Chapter Twelve - Get Up...Please

+++++

"Dean please open the door." She pleads through the door that was slammed shut. "Please I would like to talk." 

"Go away Aj." He yells out from the other side of the door. 

-------- 

He leans his back against the door and slides down sadly. 

"Please I love you." She cries. He wants to open the door but stops himself. He waits a couple of minutes before slinging it open. She is gone. 

"FUCK!" He screams out as the door slams. He goes back down the door and cries into his knees. 

----------

Aj goes back to Seth's room one last time, knocks on the door, and as he opens it she bursts into tears. 

"I hate you!" She slaps him. She is definitely not the one for hitting people outside of the ring but this called for extreme measures. "Do you realize all I wanted was to be happy? I spent 3 years trapped and all I wanted was an ounce of happiness and you- you took it away from me." Her eyes fill with tears. 

"You can't blame me for the abusive relationship you decided to stay in and you defiantly can't blame me for Dean not listening to me." 

Her face completely changed looking angry but disappointed. How could he think she was blaming him? 

+++++

Tonight is Smackdown Live. 

Aj waits in the gorilla watching as Dean spills his guts out in the ring. 

"I loved her and Seth Rollins, You are the one who took her away from me." 

Seth rumbles past Aj and out onto the ramp. "Well, it definitely looks like you are so heartbroken over it." He laughs. 

"You lousy son of a b-." 

"You know even the makeup ladies couldn't hide those hickeys along your neck... Doesn't seem like you really care for her right? You care enough about her to sleep with someone only a week after losing her to me?" His eyebrow raises and a smile spreads across his face. 

The hickey...FUCK. She thinks to herself. 

"What if I told you that these are from your girlfriend?" Dean smiles evilly. 

I guess I'm back to being the whore of WWE.

"Sorry buddy, try again. She has been in my bed all week sucking on my-." 

"Boys, boys, boys." She clicks her tongue walking from behind the curtain. "I am no prize to be won. I am down for a best man winning a match." 

Seth quickly wraps a loose arm around her waist. The crowd boos. 

"I think that is a great idea." Paige comes skipping out. Seth runs a hand down from her side going for her ass. She backs up quickly to cut off his reach. "Dean and Seth, you two will have a Falls Count Anywhere match tonight, right here in San Antonio, Texas. May the best man win." The crowd screams and roars with excitement. 

The bit ends and they all exit backstage. 

Aj walks ahead trying to avoid another confrontation with Seth. He runs up and grabs her ass. She flips around and tries to slap him but he catches her by the wrist. She pulls herself from his grasp. "Don't fucking touch me like that again!" She yells. Dean comes barreling through people and knocks Seth in the side of his face. 

He rolls his eyes and walks away without looking at Aj. 

"Dean!" 

"Don't." He spouts back. "I don't want to talk with you."