redeeming love 4✨

* countryside

While taking care of hens virat  told his friend sunny about all the incident his heart went through..

Vi: I have fallen in love with a young women of brothel, but  she is not coming with leaving that place..

Su: tune jo kiya vo bevkufi hai, apne mehnat se kamay kiye hue paiso ko tu kisi zaruri kaam me istemaal kar skta tha

Vi: but....
I feel she is my soulmate that God wanted for me....

Virat told , putting the hens again on cages...
In reply his friend told him to
" Again think over this"
According to sunny a good man like virat deserve a better women..

<————««»»————><————««

There was snowfall outside 🌧, branches scraped against the windowpane.
Sai was tired , her eyelids were so heavy she could hardly keep them open. .

She remembered years back on this same day..
When this young sai was small, a little girl of 6 year.
Living with her father kamal joshi nd alka.. In a big house because of being from elite class..

Alka: aap aise kaise kar skte hai? Kam se kam apni beti ke baare me to sochiye..

Kamal: mai dusri shadi kar raha hu, ye tay  hai!!
aur kaan khol ke sun lo
tum aur tumhari ye" manhoos  Badsurat beti abhi issi wakt mera ghar chor ke chali jao!

Tear pricked little sai ' eyes nd her throat closed up " didn't her father want them anymore"?

Sai : aai, baba itne gusse me kyu hai?

Alka took her in embrace, weeping her little daughter 's tear...
Her aai packed their bags nd holded sai s hand, at that was the last time she saw her father..

From selling jewellery to working on field her aai did everything to not let her little daughter hungry for food.

Soon her aai took her in a mansion, she couldn't read what it was written properly but it was sth like.
M---- e... A.. -- do.. W.. - ma.. -- n.. - sion.

In that mansion her aai pretended that everything is fine but sai knew that sth is terribly wrong!
. .
Everyday one or two men came in her mums room., sai dont know what they do inside but yes
One think she knew that now they r getting proper food now.

The men's never stayed in her aai s room for long.. Sometime they pinch sai's soft cheeks telling
" Jab tum badi ho jaogi, ham tumhare paas bhi aayenge"

Some even said that she prettier than her aai.. But sai knew it wasn't going right..

Her aai used to cry.. She used to cry nd cry until sai's little soft hand weep her aai's tears
" Aap romat aai, Jaise hi aaba ka gussa utrega, vo hame lene zarur aayenge"

Her aai just smiled to her daughter's  sweet stupid fool love.. . .

. .. Then came 8 november..  that same day..
Sai was 7 years old , her aai become ill  , she didn't want a doctor but needs rest but she kept getting worst. Her breathing laboured , nd then her last line..
" Meri bacchi apna khayal rkhna , zamana bahut kharab hai"

Aai died in morning the first sunlight of winters on her face lighten her dull tired face..
Sai had NO TEARS, the heaviness inside her almost too great to bear!

Her aai's dead body was still there, it was cold nd stiff..
Sai thought to give warmth to her aai's cold body minimizing the distance...she wishepered over nd over..