redeeming love8✨

**
(After a week, sai is still weak nd taking BED REST)

*****
Sai didn't care how her life gonna turn now.. A still darkness lay on her she had see a way to end her miserable life and had reached to that moment, but she failed again,
rather than finding peace she got pain.
Rather than be free she was in bondage to another man!!! !!

Virat was the man whom she wanted to avoid in all way, but now he owned her! She had no strength to fight him nd the worse is she had to rely on him for
Food🍲, cloth👗, shelter 🏠,
she is fully depended on that man, nd now this make her hate him more!

If he was like other than she would have fought with him, but he is different from ordinary man!
Even if she yell, shout, scream it didn't bother him!
Whenever she was awake he was there to care of her,
why can't he leave her alone ?
What he wants from her?
Why SHE FEEL HE IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN ALL OTHEN MEN she KNEW TILL NOW?

She is observing few things now SINCE WEEK..
Every morning after 🍲cooking food virat get ready nd left the house for work.
She never asked him What he do ?
She didn't care even to known
But everyday he made her eat by spoon, nd wipe her mouth gently so that brusies didn't hurt her much.

Whenever he leave the house in morning.. Sai is alone with his dog 🐶leo...
But that loneliness kill her more.. She crave for his stupid talks.
Sai wanted to ignore him, but he filled his house with his presence. .

In evenings when he sat near bonfire nd read books quietly ,
she felt uneasy, even after closing eyes she see him !

He talks very less sometime. Just by her little movement he understood what she need.. He just smile nd gave her water on bed, or feed her fully, or massage her head... . .
,...

In PRESENT MORNING....HE IS GETTING READY TO LEAVE HER AGAIN ALONE IN HOUSE ...

MISTER? ..... Sai called him, with determination to NEVER CALL HIM by his name virat.. 😒
Why you brought me here if you have to leave me alone everyday in morning?

Because u can't work being unhealthy...

Before she say much he closed the door nd left.
It's another lonely morning..
Her stomach is full no doubt he cooks tasty food.
Everything is silent but this silence kills her everytime.
Sai closed her eyes nd tried to sleep but she knew she want his presence....

<————««༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
EVENING TIME. 🍂🍁

Sai was still laying on bed but it has been days since she bathed  due to being weak..
Finally taking help of headboard she stood ON HER OWN FEET.

Sai wanted to bath, BUT WHAT SHE WILL WEAR AFTER THAT?
Mere to koi bhi kapde nhi hai yaha....
Sai thought looking in house.
Par hamesha aik hi kapde me to nhi rah skti..na? ..!

But to bath was more important for her, she removed her frock finally nd went inside to bath..
The water was cold💦 but satisfying..

After bathing sai came outside naked!

Being too weak she didn't have energy to drag a blanket off the bed nd put around herself. .
So she just lean on window 🌳 taking the fresh air of countryside. 🌴
Snowfall🌨 again started... The cold brezze was sending chills to sai's naked body..
Her throat tigthened, weakness crept her ribs began to ache again.. Nd her whole body started shivering.. . .

When suddenly virat entered the house nd saw her standing Naked  near the open window 😳. . ..

Tumne kuch pahana kyu nhi hai????
He asked turning quickly as her alluring white flesh can make nyone wild.