• 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 •

On the Halloween's occasion and for the 1K votes on 𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞, I wanna give you a small taste of what my next Michael Myers' fanfiction will be, please let me know anything and if you would like to read this story in the future!

***Remember that the story hasn't been written yet and everything you are about to read here, may be subject to change.

𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓:
After the return of her parents to the old family home where to spend a short vacation, the young 20-year-old Y/n Dawson found out that Haddonfield wasn't as peaceful as it wanted to prove and the first doubts, fell on the old abandoned house of the Myers family, which was still hiding a terrible story behind its walls... but soon, it would come back to shed fear and blood on the streets of the city, during the Halloween's night and this time, the new target would be the new and innocent guest.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:
The story will contain mature themes and explicit language, violence and presence of blood. Love will be interpreted as unrequited by the female protagonist and often, it will be possessive and non-consensual from the killer. Anyway, this is just the start and I intend to develop the ship as truely as possible, without making it too toxic and paying attention to the psyche of both characters, in order that they can have good feelings for each other.

Of course, everything will be clearer when I start writing and this is just a quick draft of what I have in mind. As for the protagonists, Y/n is the reader and if necessary, I will give further details about her only in the course of the story, while the Michael Myers' mask will be the original one of the saga, but the historical time in which it will narrate will be the modern one. Last but not least, Michael will be older than Y/n, most likely in his thirties, so that the age gap won't be too uncomfortable.

That's it for now. I really hope this turned out to be interesting and as always, I will do my best to write something enjoyable for everyone regardless of the above warnings.

Have a nice day/night aaand...see you soon with the next psycho love! XD 🔪