Glasses don't make you smarter

Eri was bored. That was never a good thing. For the last few days, she stayed inside Seishu's penthouse and wasn't allowed to leave. However, she had enough and a perfect plan. At around 8 am, Seishu goes to work -The first time Eri found out about it, she looked at Seishu as if he was an alien.-

She planned to let Seishu wake her up and she acts annoyed. Then she waits for him to shower and sneaks inside his car. She would hide in the backseat and when they arrived she would have a perfect Snap for Emi.

The plan was done, and she was inside the backseat. Seishu was driving in silence, and she rolled her eyes. Suddenly a sharp curve was made and she hit her head.

" Seriously?! Father 2 where did you learn to drive!" Eri looked at Seishu angrily.

" Eri keep it down, I'm driving." A few seconds later, he stops the car and turns around.

" Why are you not home and what is with the outfit." Eri had a pair of glasses and a black dress on. A headband and also heels on that seemed to be Seishu's.

" Look, I love doing nothing, but it's getting boring. You don't even have Wi-Fi! How am I supposed to life." Seishu let a sigh out.

" Fine, sit in the front, and let's drive to McDonald's. You didn't even eat breakfast." Eri grinned at him.

" That's why you are my favorite father. Don't tell Koko-Melon about it, he always gets this weird look on his face." She tried to make the face and looked ridiculous. Seishu laughed and talked with her. When they arrived at the drive-in, Eri had a look of disgust on.

" What's with the look?"

" They only have the breakfast menu out. I want the normal one, you know, a burger and fries and Sprite! The sprite hits differently. It gets all fuzzy and tastes different from the normal one. There was this one time when Emi and I were eating and she laughed so hard that the Sprite came out of her nose." Seishu chuckled at that. Seishu let Eri talk and bribed the employer to give him what Eri wanted.

" There was also this one time when Emi punched Ayame. Ayame is such a bitch, I swear. She always talks bad about Emi because she likes Women and that's so homophobic, I swear! I got her canceled on Twitter and her account was removed. She can also not have a new one. Don't give me that look, she deserves it!" Seishu smiled at her.

" I didn't say anything." Eri huffed and continued to talk.

When they arrived at the hideout, Eri looked at it in disgust.

" The building is so plain! You know what would be perfect, a picture of me. Showing the world that I'm the best."

" Why not a picture of me?" Seishu asked her and she grinned.

" I have boobs and you don't! You know how perverted people are. What is even the name of your company? I can't believe you are an office person. I thought you were a spy or maybe even inside a band."

" These two things are completely different." Eri ignored him and snapped her fingers, " Why didn't you become a spy inside a band?!" He let a sigh out.

"Come on, Mikey is waiting for you." She looked at him confused.

" Who the hell is Mikey?" She suddenly was smacked at the back of her head.

" Eri! You can't talk like that about the boss." Koko whispered harshly and looked around.

" Koko-Dad I could get you canceled! This is child abuse!" Koko rolled his eyes.

" That wasn't even hard. Seishu, why the hell is she here?" Seishu gave Eri a cold bottle of water for her head.

" She sneaked inside my car." It was his blunt answer, and Koko looked at him in disbelief.

" Seriously? Eri I'm going to get you a babysitter." Eri glared at him.

" I'm 15 I don't need one! I can even babysit myself! I did one time, but they never called back. Wonder why?"

" Yeah, I wonder why..." Koko rolled his eyes when he heard how stupid both Eri and Seishu sounded.

" Keep moving, you two, we need to get to the meeting." When he turned around, he saw Eri on Seishu's shoulders. He pinched his forehead but didn't say anything. They were the first ones to arrive and Eri sat on Mikey's chair.

" Eri! Get down there, do you want to get killed!" Koko asked and tried to drag her off. He looked at Seishu for help, who was giving Eri her food.

" Eri eat your food. You need to grow." She nodded and offered her fries to him. Seishu patted her head and let her eat.

" The hell is going on here?" At the door stood Izana with Mikey and Kisaki. Eri choked on her food. Seishu was slapping lightly on her back.

" I don't remember your eyebrows being that bad." Eri, said, between chokes.

" The weird girl is back." Mikey said with a smile now on his face. Getting himself a chair and sitting next to Eri. She offered him food and he accepted her offer.

"Something was coming up, so we took her with us. She is not going to be any trouble." Koko gave Seishu a look that said, 'You don't even believe that yourself.'

The room then filled with more and more people. Eri got a few weird glances but whispered with Mikey back and forth.

" Ran and Rindou, I want the reports from the clubs in Roppongi. Was there any problem with the woman?" When Ran was about to talk, they heard giggling from both Mikey and Eri. Koko gave her a warning look.

The meeting continued with a few interrupts from Mikey and Eri.

" That was it for today. Does anyone have anything to say?"

" I'm stealing Eri for today. Tell me where to drop her off later." Mikey told both Seishu and Koko. Seishu looked at Mikey suspiciously. Koko almost lost his mind. This was not going to end well.

And Eri was telling them about how spicy her McDonald's Sprite is.

" I mean, do they have a secret recipe? We seriously should find their secret out, they are giving me bad vibes." Mikey didn't know what she was talking about but nodded.

" Who do you mean with 'we'?" Kisaki asked with a raised eyebrow, and Eri was trying not to show how freaked out she was.

" Look, I know that you are not the smartest rabbit or whatever this is called, but we mean, when I'm talking about myself and more people. Small reminder glasses don't make you smart." With that she walked out with Mikey and Kisaki was controlling himself not to kill her.

Koko however was having a breakdown, how could Eri be so reckless with her life. Seishu followed after Eri and Mikey and ignored his breakdown.