New Wardrobe

When Koko woke up the next morning, he felt an arm on his face and frowned. Eri was lying like a starfish and Seishu was sleeping like death. Eri's leg was kicking him, and he slowly made his way away.

When he got free, he made his way to the kitchen and made breakfast. Nothing special, a traditional Japanese breakfast. He shook his head when he saw the rule paper on the fridge.

"I didn't know that you could cook." Koko heard Seishu's voice behind him.

"Really? I cooked all the time when we were younger." Seishu hummed and sat down on the chair. The counter was the only thing between them.

" Is Eri awake? If yes, then tell her to shower and brush her teeth." Seishu raised his eyebrow, " ok, Dad." He made his way to the living room and saw Eri still sleeping. He lay again near her and fell back asleep.

When Koko was finished, he made his way to the living room and saw both of them sleeping and cuddling. A vein could be seen on his forehead and he got a glass of cold water. He splashed it on them and was greeted with yells.

" Koko melon seriously? I need my beauty sleep." Eri looked at him shocked. Seishu only glared at him.

" Eri it's already 10 am, and I thought you wanted to go shopping." Eri looked at him in disbelief.

" Who the hell wakes up at 10 am? Let me sleep." She cuddled back to Seishu's side and tried to fall back asleep.

" Eri! Stop with that, I made breakfast." She didn't say anything and then suddenly jumped up.

" This is all your fault! Next time, wake me up at around 4 pm." She grumbled and made her way to the kitchen. Seishu looked at Koko with a raised eyebrow.

" Don't look at me like that. I told you to wake her up so that she can shower and not sleep next to her."

" Correcting, you said to tell her to shower and brush her teeth if she is awake." Koko glared at him, and walked out. He saw Eri on a chair by the counter looking at the food.

" Can you both move your ass? I want to eat!" Koko just gave her a ' yeah, yeah'. When he sat in front of her, she looked around.

" Where is my favorite father?" She asked, looking around.

" Right in front of you?" Eri gave him a look that said, 'You don't even believe that yourself'. Then Seishu walked inside and sat next to Eri. Pushing the food from next to Koko to him. Koko looked at him in disbelief.

" What is this?"

" A revolution! Fuck the patriarchate!" Seishu nodded.

" What is wrong with it?" Koko asked confused and Eri looked at him in disbelief.

" That is a hard question... ask me what is right about it. That I can answer fast."

" And?"

" Nothing is good about the patriarchate! The government is also bullshit! I mean they are sitting all day inside their offices and get money for that, and they take our money not to forget how problematic they are. Greedy bastards! I could buy with this money food and clothes. I saw this pretty necklace and dress. It was so pretty." She had and dreamy look on her face.

" We are going shopping today. Tell me where it was and we can go there." Eri looked at him with stars in her eyes.

When they were finished and Eri showered. She stood in a bathrobe in front of them.

" Eri why aren't you dressed." She gave them a deadpan look.

" I don't have clothes! And I'm not wearing the dress from yesterday. It doesn't really fit my vibe for going shopping. I want this mysterious style, you know, not a walk of shame or whatever this is."

" Look inside Seishu's closet." Eri rolled her eyes. Inside were mostly suits and some normal clothing. She found a pair of heels and looked impressed. She found an oversized sweatshirt and shorts. This would be the first and last time she would wear something like that. She wasn't Ariana Grande.

She hides behind a door and yelled out," If you make a comment, then I'm leaving!" She got a " we are not going to." From Seishu and walked out.

" I don't see what the problem is. This seems better than yesterday, and you found Seishu's hidden stash of heels." Eri looked at him in disgust.

" Koko-Dad I thought you had good taste in fashion." Seishu chuckled at that.

" We could always buy you something, and you change in it." Eri pointed at Seishu.

" This is a good answer. Koko-dad you need to learn a lot and Father 2 I love you." She blew a kiss at him, and he acted like he catches it.

" When you finally have stopped bad-mouthing me, can we leave?"

When they arrived at the mall, Eri had stars in her eyes. She saw Chanel and Prada. There was also a Dior store. She was in love.

" Oi, grandpas, why are you so slow?! We don't have all day." Eri yelled behind her and was searching through clothes. She let Koko and Seishu hold her clothes.

" Excuse me? Can you get us some employers who hold this?" Koko asked the manager, who nodded and bowed.

" Father 2 look how cute this headband is! Wait, look at the skirt! Or this purse!" Seishu nodded and gave her from time to time his opinion. Koko too, but only if it was necessary or if he found something too revealing.

" Eri try this dress on." Koko holds a hot pink dress. Eri looked at it with disgust, but didn't have the heart to tell him that. Seishu saw that and grinned.

" Yes, Eri try it on." She glared at Seishu and made her way to the changing room. The dress was a little too pink for her. She likes colors like black, white, or brown. She rarely dressed in something colorful.

When she walked out, Koko looked in horror and Seishu tried to hold his chuckle.

" Yeah, that is definitely not it." Eri gave him a look that said, 'Yeah, no joking.' That day, Eri got a new closet and Koko's money was lesser. Seishu's stomach was filled with various food. Lucky bastard.