Eri's date

After the gay bar thing, Eri was kept under lockdown by Koko. He got her a bodyguard, and he wasn't even hot. -Eri's words!-

She gives Koko the stinky eye every time she sees him. Seishu was not better on. Eri ignored him completely when she saw him grin. She would cook for herself only and lock Seishu's door.

Tonight was again such a night.

" Eri come on. It was Koko who did it, I'm completely innocent!" Eri rolled her eyes and scrolled through TikTok.

" Eri! Please let me inside! My back hurts from sleeping on the couch." She had a proud smile on her face.

" What if I get you a new bodyguard?"

" bitch, why do I even need one? I'm almost 16! And I'm mature for my age." Seishu raised an eyebrow," says the girl who goes inside a gay bar. You aren't even gay."  Then Eri got an idea.

" Fine. However, I can decide who my bodyguard is." Seishu let a relieved sigh out.

" Sure." Eri grinned and opened the door. She got again on the bed and let Seishu lie down next to her. He got into a starfish position and his arm was over Eri.

" You remember when Mikey Mouse got me to this weird meeting slash dinner with his friends." Seishu let a hum out, not correcting her.

" I found there the love of my life. He had black hair and blue eyes. His voice was so hot." Seishu looked at her disturbed.

" Tell me his name, and maybe I can pull a few strings. You should be happy that Mikey favors you." She dismissed him.

"flavor or whatever. I don't care about this. All I care about is Chifuyu." At that, Seishu finally sit up and looked at her a little disgusted.

" Eri he is twice your age. He is horrible with women, and I heard that he snores." He tried his best so that she loses her interest.

" Father 2 I know that everyone is about personality, but I'm just here for the looks. He could be the biggest red flag and I wouldn't care. Do we have a deal?" Seishu cursed at himself.

" Sure, but don't tell Koko about it." He knew Chifuyu wouldn't start anything with a minor..... Hopefully.

A few days later, Eri was sitting now in front of Chifuyu alone. They were inside Seishu's penthouse on the kitchen counter.

" I don't understand why you wanted me as your bodyguard. What was wrong with the one you had before?" Eri had a smile on her face.

" He was boring. Now stand up, we are going on a date." Chifuyu choked on his spite.

" What are you talking about? How old are you 10?" Eri looked at him in disbelief," I'm just going to ignore what you said. Now stand up we have places to be."

When she ran out, Chifuyu could feel a headache come. Eri was talking inside the car about Emi and herself.

" That was so embarrassing for Emi on that part. She really liked the girl, but then suddenly she gets the wrong step and spills all her drink on her. I laughed my ass off! The girl never talked again with Emi, but she was a bitch, so it was okay. I mean, the only one who can be mean to Emi am I and the other way around." Chifuyu chuckled at some parts.

" Where do you even want to go?" Eri looked at him with a smile.

" Everyplace with you is alright~. Ok, that sounded cringe, let's get ice cream." He looked at her weirdly.

" We have January." She rolled her eyes, " Chifuyu my beloved ice cream hits differently in winter." He let her be and drove to an Ice cream shop.

" Tell me something about you, Chifuyu. Your favorite color. Or your favorite flowers. What kind of cake do you like?" She asked and tipped on her phone, looking up at him.

" My favorite color is light blue, and I like roses. I don't really have a favorite cake." Eri nodded.

" When do you think is the perfect time to have our wedding?" Chifuyu looked at her shocked.

" We are not getting Married." On the inside, he was crying. How could it be that he didn't have luck with women? He wasn't interested in a minor. He liked women a little older than himself.

" Now that broke my heart. I could always Sangwoo you. Look, there is it." She pointed at the ice cream shop. Chifuyu regretted all his decisions in life.

" What flavor do you want, Eri?" Chifuyu asked and saw her tipping on her phone.

" What are you doing?" When he looked at her phone, he found a chat with a girl name Emi. That seemed to be Eri's friend.

" I'm asking Emi what I should get."

" You can decide that for yourself." He took her phone and she glared at him.

" Look Chifuyu I find you hot but give me my phone back. I know how to hide your body without leaving a single piece of evidence that it was me." He let a sigh out, "Tell me what flavor, and the phone is yours."

She looked and found only boring ones. Then she saw it. Banana flavor. She never saw something like that.

" Give me the banana one." Chifuyu let a sigh out, " is that another reference?" Eri grinned at him.

" Chifuyu honey, I didn't know you had such a dirty mind." The couple behind them looked disturbed. Chifuyu glared at her and got the ice cream. After that, he walked fast away and not turning around.

" Chifuyu honey? Love of my life? Why are you running?" Eri asked and tried not to slip on her heels.

" Eri move your ass, we need to leave! I get so many looks." Eri looked around, " let them be judgy. It seems like they don't have a life, so they need to look into ours."

After that, Chifuyu tried to avoid Eri, but she grew a little on him. However, he will never go out with her again alone.