folder

I think we have all known Eri long enough to know that her plans suck. However, she liked to think otherwise, which may be why she is again in such a situation.

Her last visit to the police station was not even a week ago, and her two dads were on her ass because of that. One of them more than the other.

So why did she think it was a good idea to steal a car, as if that was not enough, she was drunk. Emi who sat next to her was fighting with her eyes and trying to stay awake, but then she felt something heavy on her shoulder.

She hoped her dads find fast a way to get her out because she seriously needed to watch the new episode from her favorite show.

*With Koko&the others*

They were all inside a meeting, talking about finances and other shit. Koko glanced around trying to find Seishu who seemed to be late. The thing was he was never late, and this was a matter to be worried about.

Around the end of the meeting, he finally walked inside with an envelope. Koko raised an eyebrow at that, but Seishu ignored him and opened it. Inside seemed to be pictures and he put them on the table.

They all look curious and then they saw it. Ran laughed his ass off when he saw it, and Rindou shook his head. Kisaki rolled his eyes and didn't say anything at all. Izana let a tired sigh out, and if he didn't have white hair, it would have now gotten white. Kakucho sweatdropped a little. Mikey had a bright smile on his face and stole one of the pictures. Sanzu looked at the pictures in surprise and nodded. Koko however had an irk mark on his face.

On the table were Eri's mugshots, and let's just say she didn't take them seriously. She posed on all of them, and at the last one, she blew a kiss at the camera.

" Inupi please tell me you just got good at Photoshop." Koko pinched his eyebrows together. Koko would get a lot of white hair because of Eri.

" This picture is my favorite, I must say. The police in Japan must be really fun." Seishu holds a picture up with Eri posing with two policemen.

" How can it be that she is again at the police station? It hasn't even been a week." Seishu ignored him and praised Eri's pictures.

" I thought about hanging that near the living room or maybe in the kitchen. However, the office would also be a good idea." Mikey nodded at what he said and Koko shoot him a glare.

" Stop with this nonsense. You over there." Koko pointed at one of the lower members that were under him. They were there for his 'protection' but everyone knew they were just there for Mikey to show off.

" Get me the red folder inside my office, please." The guy nodded and walked out. Koko got all the pictures together and put them together. When the folder arrived, he put them inside.

" Hey, what are you doing with Eri's pictures? I wanted to put them inside my office." Seishu joked around and Koko rolled his eyes.

" I'm putting it inside her folder." Rindou raised an eyebrow at that. The folder was pretty thick and Eri has now been here for what two, almost three weeks?

" This is her folder since she is here?" Koko shook his head.

" It's the folder from this week." Hanma grinned at that.

" We have Wednesday, that's kinda impressive." Ran sounded a little proud, and Koko glared at him.

" Well, then you can get her from the police station. I'm not going down there again." Kisaki glares at him.

" It was me who got her last time." Koko ignored him. " Who is going to get her?"

All eyes landed on Ran, let's all be honest, he bought it to himself. If only he didn't laugh that loud.

When Ran arrived at the police station, he saw Eri sleeping with her friend on a chair. He took a picture of that and made his way over.

" Excuse me, can you tell me how I can get them two out?" Ran smiled at the Secretary. When she looked up, she had a small blush on her face.

" Of course, you just need to sign these documents and show us your ID." She smiled and Ran, cursed a little. His ID would get him in prison, and he was supposed to get Eri out.

" Of course." He gave her a flirty smile, and she giggled at that. When it came to an end, she looked for his ID.

He acted like he searched for his ID and when he obviously didn't find it he looked at her. " I'm sorry, it seems like I forgot my ID. Can I just leave my number with the pretty lady?"

Eri who was brightly awake looked at the scene with disgust. When it was finally over and Ran walked to her, he saw her look.

" Stop with the look, I got you both out, didn't I?" She raised an eyebrow.

" I know, I always thought you were a Pimp, but it seems like you're actually the whore." With that, she walked to the car and Ran looked after her shocked.

" I AM NOT A PIMP NOR A WHORE!" He yelled after her and got a few weird glances. He rolled his eyes and drove them away.

*extra*

Now, a few days later, Eri found her punishment really not fair. How could she know that stealing a car while drunk and then crashing it was not a good idea?

She knew that Koko had some odd fetish with money, but this was just not fair. How could she survive a whole week without Emi? They only saw each other at school when they were fighting with Ayame.

Seishu however, was really amused by the entire situation. There was also now a mugshot picture of her on the fridge and inside Mikey's office framed.