Gay bar 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝. 𝙴𝚖𝚒

The reactions were funny when the others from the gang found out that Eri was now the number two. Izana tried to kill her with a glare, and Kisaki's eyebrows just got lower. Koko looked like he was about to faint, and Seishu had a proud grin on his face. His first child, second in command. She would have a good future, he couldn't be prouder. Following into his future, but with bigger steps.

It was now about a week later and Eri was bored. The only thing that changed was that Eri was now at almost every day at the hideout.

Today she decided not to go and chilled at Seishu's penthouse. She lies on his bed and scrolls through Instagram. Then Emi suddenly called her.

'Eri! You me and a gay bar, what do you think?'

'What happens to 'Hello' or 'How are you?'

' Yeah yeah Hello my beautiful sunshine. Now gay bar?'

' Hmm, sure, what could go wrong? Should I get ready at yours?'

' Yeah, get your things and the new dress that you got! The one with glitter was gorgeous!'

After that was decided, Eri packed a bag and put the dress inside with Seishu's heels. She got a blank piece of paper and wrote something down. She called a taxi that drove her to Emi.

" Emi? Where the hell are you?" Eri asked confused. Emi's mother let her inside and Eri knew the way. Suddenly she heard music and saw Emi making an entrance.

" I'm here~" Eri stood with her mouth open. Emi had a cropped top and a mini skirt on. The heels were high.

" OMG, this outfit gives me 2000 vibes! Is that your mother's skirt?!" Eri asked exited and looked at the outfit.

" Yup! My mother forced me to help her clean the attic. There were spiders where I didn't even know spiders could live! I had flashbacks from when I was younger and a spider was on me!" Eri felt a shiver going down her spine.

" Alright, enough talking and more looking slutty! You aren't looking like a whore, and that breaks my heart." Emi told Eri to get dressed and get the makeup ready.

" Are you finished?" When Emi turned around, she was reminded why she was gay. The dress was only with small shelves. The heels that Eri stole from Seishu were black with a red back.

" I would fuck you if you weren't my best friend. And why do you look this good? It's a gay bar, not a straight one!" Emi whined.

" Do my Makeup for me. I won't even spare the guys there a single glance. I found my dream guy." Emi stopped with everything.

" wh- WHEN? WHERE? AND HOW? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Eri had a dreamy look on her face.

" His name is Chifuyu. He has blue eyes and black hair. His body has a six-pack, or was it more? I don't remember, but when his arms were around me when we hugged-" Emi cut her off.

" You hugged?! OMG, I can feel a wedding!"

" Yeah, it was because I needed to leave. His strong arms around mine. I could feel that he didn't want to let go of me. I could feel the love in his eyes." Emi raised an eyebrow.

" Eri this isn't Wattpad. But make sure that he gives you a ring! And he should be rich! You and your shopping addiction." Eri let and dreamy sigh out thinking about Chifuyu.

" Alright, lover girl, let's start with your makeup. I kinda feel the Euphoria vibe." Eri nodded, " the scandal is huge around it. However, I don't really care about the actor, I mean I like the series but why should I care for them." Emi hummed.

" True. People are nowadays looking for something to fight. Like miss bitch Ayame." Eri nodded.

" Stop moving! You need to look hot! You are my arm candy today! All the girls will look in jealousy and come in my arms." She giggled and Eri looked at her weirdly.

They finally were finished after many sudden Karaoke moments and Eri moving. They were now at the bar and Eri grinned.

" Emi stop looking at the woman outside. Inside are the once you want. Only by looking at them, you will get an orgasm." They hocked their arms together and walked inside. Inside were only a few gay guys and a lot of girls. Emi bought  Eri to the bar and got her a drink.

" Alright, Eri now watch me being slutty and find the love of my life." Eri nodded.

" Go slay girl!" Eri watched Emi walk to a girl who grinned at Emi. She let an excited smile out.

" You can do it!"

" Yeah, she can but not you." Confused and angry, she looked next to her and found.

" Koko-dad? What the hell are you doing here? I knew that you were gay, but I never thought you would cheat on Father 2! If you get divorced, I want to live with him! You cheater!" She glared at Koko. Then she felt an arm around her shoulder.

" You look pretty." She looked and found her favorite father.

" Right? Emi was about to give me this weird lipstick, but I said never!" She didn't notice Seishu putting the drink away.

" Wait, how did you find me?" She asked confused. She touched her neck and let and sigh out. Not chipped, that was good.

" The note." She cursed at herself.

' Hey, Favorite father,
So Emi my bitch called me, and we wanted to go to this gay bar at •••-•••-•••. Don't tell Koko-father about it.
Your favorite and only daughter
Eri! '

" You traitor! This is the biggest betrayal that I ever had!" She looked at Seishu shocked.

" Not my fault. He found the note before me and called me angrily." Her look turned to Koko.

" Haven't you heard of something that is called privacy?! I don't want to be a Karen, but I will call the police." Koko rolled his eyes.

" What are you even doing here? I thought you liked guys who had what was it again? Black hair and blue eyes?" Eri had a dreamy look now on her face.

" Yes, and should be called Chifuyu~" Koko now looked disgusted.

" You didn't." Seishu had a disgusted look on his face. " She did."

" Alright Eri party is over we are going home." Eri glared at him.

" I'm not leaving Emi here. I'm not Ayame." Koko rolled his eyes.

" Don't worry, Eri. I will get her a driver." Eri hugged Seishu and Koko looked a little jealous.

" Good idea! I'm telling her, ok? Coming right back." When she left, Koko turned to Seishu.

" How do you do it?" Seishu looked at him confused.

" Do what?"

" Get her to be this open or whatever this was."

" Are you jealous?" Seishu asked bluntly.

''We also should probably stop Eri from doing body shots.'' Koko turned around and let a groan out.

'' Eri stop that.''