17. It's about me?

Jaidah's POV

Jaidah's POV.

I just ended a FaceTime call with my grandma. She nuh have nothing bout her and say she a Christian. Mi cyaa bother.

Me seriously ago take a break from social media enu, every minute mi gone viral to raas. Shelly sent me a video from tik tok where everybody a use the sound when I was singing 'put mi coil to him mouth mi wi flap dat' while driving and I turned down the music to say 'yea mi independent, but if yaa fuck mee, yaa fi memba say pumpum waah soap fi wash, pad fi menstruation, Vicky C fi wear and memba yuh cyaa fuck pah hungry belly' I honestly don't remember when was this enu. Mi mussi did tipsy and Shelly video me.

I was sitting at my vanity installing a new wig and doing a review for the company who sent it to me. After i was finished doing that I edited the video and did some revision for college.

A after four now and mi hungry, I was planning to cook something but I don't know what.

Chro mi a get lazy enu.

Real bad.

First mi ago take a shower then see wah mi go cook.

I did my personal hygiene stuff then got dressed in a crop top and a boy shorts with a pair of socks.

While I was searching for the AC remote to turn it down I heard the notification sound on my phone go off. When I found the remote I checked my phone.

*Malique Johnson - Open e door*

Then he's just popping up on me like that?

Suppose me did deh here with man.

Then this safe?" I thought to myself as I went to open the door.

"What do you want??" I asked.

"Wul dis." He shoved a bag in my arms then brushed past me and went inside.

A must Fi him house.

I opened the bag to see that it was food, as usual, and I placed it on the kitchen counter then walked out to where he was seated in my living room.

"What are you doing here? Suppose I wasn't here?."

He ignored me.

How the hell him ago ignore me inah my house?

Rude.

I went back to the kitchen, take out what I wanted from the food he brought then took an Aloe Vera water from my fridge and went to my room.

I turned on Netflix on my tv then put on Rupaul Drag Race.

I haven't watched it in a while.

I ate in peace, while watching the show and occasionally using my phone. When I finished eating and went to the kitchen to throw away my garbage, I heard him his teeth as I walked past.