105. Promise

I woke up to an empty bed and I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Malique always gone somewhere leave me and I had the most traumatizing dream last night.

Reaching for my phone, I picked it up and opened it dialing his number.

I turned my head to the side when I heard his phone ringing in the room and I saw it on the chair beside the bed.

Tf.

Looking around I realized I wasn't even in our room, our house either.

I cleared my throat and called his name wanting to know where I was. Not getting any response, I shouted his name once more which only caused my throat to hurt more.

Hearing rushed footsteps, I looked up to see Shelly, Ashanti, and Natasha rushing into the room.

"Yuh wake, thank God," Shelly said.

"Mi deeven know when mi go sleep," I yawned.

"Yaa sleep good while," Natz said.

"Oh," I shook my head. "Weh Malique deh?"

They all looked at each other before looking back at me, then Ashanti looked at Shelly expectantly.

Wah mi miss?

Shelly sat beside me on the bed and held onto my hand.

"Yuh nuh remember nothing from last night?" She asked.

"No," I said unsure.

I remembered we went to the dead yard for Bigga and then everything started coming back to me.

"A never waah dream?" I asked in disbelief.

"No," Shelly shook her head.

It took me a moment to process everything then the tears started coming.

"Nuh cry," Shelly said forcing back her tears and pulling me into a hug. "Anthony and Blaxxx say him soon come out."

"Yuh brother said to call him when you're awake," Ashanti mumbled.

I pulled away from Shelly and wiped the tears away with the back of my hand before I reached for my phone and dialed Jaiden's number.

The phone rang and I waited for him to pick up.

"Sis?" He said answering the call.

"Yeah," I answered sniffling.

"Mi done a the station a sort out somethings, nuh bother worry yuh self zeen," he spoke.

I nodded as if he could see me.

"Yaa hear Wah mi a say?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Make sure you get sumn fi eat mi soon link yuh back," he said.

"Can I see him?" I asked before he could hang up.

"Yeah, mi go call yuh and tell yuh," he said.

"Alright," I said hanging up.

"Who fah house this?" I asked the girl.

"Yuh Bredda," Shelly said.

"Oh," I looked around the room. "Lawd unuh grind pan dissa bed yah?" I asked Ashanti playfully.

"You can't be serious for a minute," she chuckled.

"Fake it till you make it," I shook my head getting off the bed.

I stopped and held on to Natasha's hand when I felt a little dizzy.

"Yuh did faint last night enuh," she said.