55. Party

We walked into the party and Malique led us to a secluded area.

"Nuh come outta mi sight," he whispered in my ears.

"Hey, girl, mi think yuh Neva did go come," Chigga's girlfriend Moya hugged me.

"Waam," I smiled.

I introduced her to Shanti and vice versa.

In our section was Chigga, Orville, Prince, Moya, Tommy Lee, and a light skin girl beside him and I greeted everyone.

"Weh Jaiden deh?" I asked Malique.

"Blaxxx soon fawud," he replied.

"Okay."

"Wah unuh want fi drink?" He asked me and Ashanti.

"Yuh ask we the same question every time we go out enuh," I said.

"Remy and pink ocean spray," Ashanti replied.

He nodded and walked off.

"Yuh shouldn't tell him anything," I told her and she chuckled.

"So waam girl?" Moya asked.

"Nth mi deh yah a Gwaan enjoy life," I replied.

"Dat is it," she said as I took the pack of vapes from my bag.

"Mi still have the vape Wah yuh did gimi enu," she said taking it from her bag.

"Frl from so long and mi Eva deh lost mine dem, that's why mi affi buy the pack," I chuckled.

Malique came back and placed two bottles of Remy Martin, a pack of cups, and six pink ocean sprays on the table in front of us. The ocean sprays were in a bucket of ice though.

"Doh make them strong, especially you miss, bout the sky pink," he said pointing to Ashanti.

"Shame, shame a kill mi," she whispered and turned her head like a nuh she him a talk to.

He kissed me and gave me a brick of $5000 and $1000 before going to the other side of the table.

I poured liquor for all three of us and handed the girls their cups.

"Cheers to good life," Moya said and we all cheered.

'Chip Glock brim belly, sip remy medz heavy,
K steady waah jelly, guy fat like Khalid
Sing sweet like beres, 16 too heavy affi rest ih pan belly,
Send jeddy fi di semi, brand new berre inah yuh face maa test ih, gas 2020 Chevy pan ih till maa send ih," Kraff Calm C started to play and di 'gunman' dem a our table start buss bare blank.

"Pull up dat bloodclaat," Orville said sending Prince with a Pile a money to the selector.

See how him gwaan innocent.

I spotted Jaiden walking towards us, he stopped and dabbed up the guys, before saying something to Malique and he pointed over at me, then Jaiden came around to our side of the table.

"Y pree sis," he placed a hand over my shoulder.

"Yuh smell good ee," I sniffed his shirt.

"Affi smell good fi di gyal dem yuh zimmi," he chuckled.

"Neva lie," I chuckled.

He was about to say something else but a short caramel-skin girl run come hug him up, mek some a mi rum dash weh, and if mi throw the rest a it pan her now yuh hear say mi wicked.

I look over at Malique and he was already looking at me, seems like him know Wah mi a think.

Jaiden deeven a hug her back, one a him hand dem deh ova mi shoulder and the next one deh a him side.