♔ ¹

BITCH YOU DICKMATIZED

~OMNISCIENT~

"Where's my son?" She asks walking into Onika's condo.

"He's downstairs." She mutters pacing.

"Good." She says rolling up her sleeves and gripping her neck, stopping her pacing.

"I- let go." She whines.

"Why do you insist on pissing me off mama?" She asks her,

"I don't want to go on a trip with you and your family. Your baby mamas piss me off, your sister is disrespectful as fuck, and your mother hates me." She explains gripping Bey's wrist. "Please let go." She says lowly. Bey releases her and she crosses her arms stepping away from her.

"You going." She states.

"Okay." She mutters.

"I originally came over here to slap some sense into yo dumb ass, but you look so good right now." She bites her lip.

"Stop." She practically whispers kicking at the rug beneath her.

"Look at me." Bey says before lifting her head. "I'll talk to them. Mama just wants to see her grandson." She tells her for what felt like the millionth time.

"I'm sick of hearing that. She's so disrespectful and you always telling me to chill. I get sick of that shit." She looks down again and Bey groans.

"Just let her see hi-"

"No! She don't know how to act." She frowns at her. "And she be telling him shit about me and I don't like that." She says and Bey frowns.

"I'll talk to her." She says and Onika nods with a pout. "Stop looking like that." She says before pecking her pouted lips.

"You're so irritating." She whines.

"You want some head?" She asks and Onika frowns.

"Wh-"

"You want some head?" She repeats and Onika looks down before gripping her hand and pulling her towards her room.

~~~

"Ima take Kari to get a haircut." She states buckling her belt and Onika nods gripping the sheet around her naked body.

"Get it trimmed too." She mutters closing her eyes.

"Give me a kiss." Bey says leaning over her face. She slightly leans up kissing her before falling back onto her pillow with her eyes closed. Bey drops two stacks on her bedside table before pulling a shirt on.

"Chanel." Onika states and Bey looks back at her. "You choked me." She states.

"Fine." She states laying two stacks in hundreds on her dresser.