♔ ³

YOU HURT MY FEELINGS COOKIE

~OMNISCIENT~

Honey🍯🤎: What's with your attitude??

Cookie🍪😈: I just don't want to talk to you right now.

Honey🍯🤎: Why? I ain't did shit to you and you been ignoring me for two weeks.

Cookie🍪😈: I just don't want to talk to you right now.

Honey🍯🤎: I shouldn't have to go through somebody else to see my son when his mother could simply answer the phone.

Cookie🍪😈: I can't do this with you right now. I'll talk to you when I leave the shop.

Honey🍯🤎: Where's my son Onika?

Cookie🍪😈: He's with Tavi's mom for the weekend. She's taking them to hurricane harbor and six flags.

Cookie🍪😈: I got a head to do Beyoncé.

Honey🍯🤎: Who all over there??

Honey🍯🤎: Onika

Honey🍯🤎:Onika who all around them?

Honey🍯🤎: Now if I click out ima be wrong right?

Honey🍯🤎: Like why do you do shit like this?

Honey🍯🤎: Y'all know I don't like them around just anybody.

Honey🍯🤎: But flip out when I take them by my moms house.

Honey🍯🤎: Onika who tf over there?

Honey🍯🤎: Okay. Bet. Now when I slap yo ass I don't want to hear shit.

Honey🍯🤎: Because you know you can text me back.

Honey🍯🤎: Aight.

Honey🍯🤎: I'm omw💯

"Yes girl! That hair crack you gave me works wonders. I used it on Mila's little head and hair just growing everywhere." He client smiles wide as Onika continues washing her hair.

"I told you. I can't wait until I can brain her hair." She chuckles.

"You gon' tell me what you put in it?" She smiles opening one of her eyes.

"No Jamia." She smirks.

Jamia had been a client on Onika's since she was 16. Jamia was 25 at the time and while she normally got her hair done by Onika's aunt, she was booked that entire day. Jamia had an event to be at so Yvette told her to let Onika do her hair and her next style would be free. From that day forward Onika was her hairstylist and she also took her three daughters and two sons to her. Mila was the baby, so Onika hadn't gotten a chance to do her hair yet.