♔⁹

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ                         ʟᴀʟᴀ ʟᴀɴᴅ

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ              ʟᴀʟᴀ ʟᴀɴᴅ

"Oh my gosh." Onika moans out. "Yes." She hisses.

"Mhm hm." Bey chuckles.

"Beyy!" She squeals kicking her feet.

"Right there?" Bey asks her.

"Right there." Onika nods and Bey applies more pressure to her lower back. "Mm, yes." She groans.

Her back massage continues for all of thirty minutes before Bey has her flipped over, teasing her.

"Why do you do this?" Onika asks as Bey kisses down her body.

Bey places an open mouth kiss on her clit before licking up her slit, swirling her tongue around her hardening ball of nerves. Onika releases a short moan before sighing.

"Bey don't play with me. Please." She whimpers as Bey kisses and nips on her thighs.

"Look at you learning to say please the first time." Bey smirks.

"Bey." Onika squirms a bit.

Bey retires her games and takes a long lick up her slit before laser focusing on her clit. She starts slow. Slowly swirling her tongue around the small bud. Rolling it between her lips and suckling on it slowly, releasing it with a pop.

"Oh GiGi." She throws her head back, placing a hand on the back of Bey's head as she does so.

Bey kisses along her swollen lips before looking up at her with a smile.

"GiGi." Onika pauses. "If you gone eat it, eat it. Stop playing with me to get a reaction." She grits as Bey licks around her, painfully slow.

"Yes ma'am." Bey smirks.

She wraps her arms around Onika's thighs and pulls her closer. Dipping her tongue inside of Onika and flexing it. She draws back and licks up her leaking crease causing Onika to shudder.

"Binky." She moans and Bey gives in. Giving her the pleasure she knew she was after.

She works her tongue, licking her clit in light fast circles before suckling the small pearl into her mouth, her tongue toying with the sensitive bud.

"Mhm shit, yes baby." Onika moans throwing her head back. Bey releases her thighs going up to her face and slipping her hand between their bodies.

"You look so pretty when you let me play with you." Bey says in her face as she roughly pushes two fingers into Onika. Onika gasps and grips her wrist.

"Gentle Binky." She says and Bey nods before kissing her deeply. She starts pumping her fingers in and out of Onika, creating a squishy sound and Onika's back arches off of the bed.